Axis Bank Business Loan
Axis Bank Business Loan is an unsecured collateral free comprehensive financial support for your business needs. Whether you need working capital or want to buy new machinery, expand the existing one or starting a new one, Axis Bank Unsecured Business Loan solves your problem of immediate cash requirement. When you go for Axis Bank Business Loan online apply, you just enjoy the fast loan disbursal process and minimum documentation. Axis Bank Business Loan interest rate depends on your CIBIL score, loan repaying capacity and your credit history. With the help of Axis Bank SME Loan, you can boost your small and medium sized business with ease. Basically, Axis Bank Business Loan rate of interest depends on Axis Bank Business Loan eligibility. To meet the short term as well as long term business needs, you can easily go for Axis Bank Business Loan apply to avail Axis Bank instant Business Loan. After you submitted Axis Bank Business Loan documents required, you can check Axis Bank Business Loan status online. You can avail Axis Bank Unsecured Business Loan up to Rs. 50 lakhs with easy EMI repayment option.
Why choose Axis Bank Business Loan?
Axis Bank Business Loan not only offers funds to corporate business but also to small business. Axis Bank SME Loan provides financial back up to small and medium-sized enterprises. You need to fulfill the eligibility criteria to obtain Axis Bank SME Loan interest rate at a lucrative range. When you avail Axis Bank Business Loan, you do not have to keep any security with the bank. Axis Bank Unsecured Business Loan is a customized product designed for CA, Engineers, Doctors and other professionals. When you opt for Axis Bank Instant Business Loan, you can go for Axis Bank Business Loan online apply which simple paperwork. You can avail Axis Bank Business Loan amount of Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 50 lakhs with a flexible loan tenure up to 5 years. The loan approval and disbursement takes very less time when you opt for Axis Bank Business Loan online apply. Following are the reasons as to why should you opt for Axis Bank Business Loan-
- Whether the need for business finance is short term or long term, Axis Bank Business Loan finances all kinds of business needs.
- If you are in need of immediate cash to flourish your business, you can easily go for Axis Bank Instant Business Loan.
- Axis Bank Business Loan interest rate is quite low if you have CIBIL score of at least 750 or more with a good repaying ability.
- Axis Bank SME Loan provides financial relief and a chance to improve your small and medium sized enterprise.
- After you opted for Axis Bank Business Loan online apply, you can check Axis Bank Business Loan status for the next step.
- Axis Bank Business Loan documents required are very minimal which you can easily submit during Axis Bank Business Loan apply.
- You can obtain loan amount up to Rs. 50 lakhs based on Axis Bank Business Loan eligibility criteria.
- You can use Axis Bank Business Loan EMI calculator to calculate the EMI amount that you need to repay every month.
- With the help of Axis Bank SME Loan, small and medium enterprises gets benefitted with the immediate finance.
- You can repay Axis Bank Business Loan within a flexible tenure up to 5 years.
Axis Bank Business Loan Eligibility Criteria
In order to secure Axis Bank Business Loan rate of interest at an affordable range, you need to fulfill Axis Bank Business Loan eligibility. You need to have a stable business which generates a good amount of profit for the last 2 years. Also, you need to have more than 2 years of experience to satisfy Axis Bank Business Loan eligibility.
|CIBIL score||750 or more|
|Annual Turnover||Rs. 30 lakhs to 10 crore|
|Business Eligibility||Self-employed Non-Professionals- Individuals with valid business registration, proprietorship firm, Public & Private ltd. companies, unlisted public ltd companies,Partnership firms, limited liability partnership, trust and societies etc. Self-employed Professionals- Doctor, Engineers, CA, Architect, etc.|
|Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 50 lakhs|
|Business Continuity||Self-employed non-professionals- 5 years Self-employed professionals- 3 years|
|Loan Tenure||36 months for the self-employed non-professionals 60 months for the self-employed professionals|
Factors that affects Axis Bank Business Loan Eligibility
Factors that affects Axis Bank Business Loan Eligibility
The age limit for Axis Bank Business Loan Eligibility lies between 21 to 65 years. If you apply for Axis Bank Business Loan at an early age, your repaying capacity will be high and Axis Bank Business Loan eligibility will also be high.
Stability in Business
One of the most important factors that affect Axis Bank Business Loan eligibility is your business stability. You need to have a stable business for a minimum of 3 years to satisfy Axis Bank Business Loan eligibility.
The annual turnover also affects Axis Bank Business Loan eligibility. Business turnover ranging from Rs. 30 lakhs to Rs. 10 crore is a basic eligibility criteria for Axis Bank Business Loan.
One of the crucial factor that affects Axis Bank Business Loan eligibility is your CIBIL score. Your credit history and creditworthiness gets reflected in your CIBIL score. A minimum CIBIL score of 750 or more is required to fulfill Axis Bank Business Loan eligibility criteria.
Axis Bank Business Loan Documents Required
You need to submit minimum documents when you go for Axis Bank Business Loan apply. Following are Axis Bank Business Loan documents needed for loan apply-
- Loan application form
- Last 6 months updated bank a/c statement.
- PAN card/Co-applicant/Form 60 for all the applicants/Guarantor
- Entity proof- Partnership Deed/Certificate of Incorporations
- Copy of ITR file for last 24 months.
- Valid testimonials of Partnership Deed/Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Balance Sheet audited and Profit & Loss statement of last 2 financial years.i
- Residence proof of Partners/Proprietors/Directors, Guarantors.
- Business annual turnover and performance in the present year
- Business continuation proof- Sales Tax Certificate, Trade License.
Axis Bank Business Loan Interest Rate & Charges
|Rate of Interest||15.50%* onwards|
|Processing Charge||Up to 2% of the loan amount+tax|
|Stamp Duty||Charged as per state laws|
|Penal Interest||2% per month on the overdue installment amount|
|Non Due Certificate (NOC)||Rs. 150+taxes|
*interest rate value varies from time to time