Tata Capital Business Loan
Tata Capital Business Loan offers financial backing to fund your business at the time of financial needs. To suit your business plan, Tata Capital Business Loan offers customized and collateral-free loan. With the help of Tata Capital Unsecured Business Loan, you can maintain the cash flow, increase the working capital, expand the existing business or can go for a start-up and much more. Based on Tata Capital Business Loan eligibility, Tata Capital Business Loan interest rate starts from 19%*. For Tata Capital Business Loan apply online, you need to first go for Tata Capital Business Loan form download and submit the filled up form. Then you can go for Tata Capital Business Loan login and check the Tata Capital Business Loan application status to know about the loan update. You can avail Tata Capital Unsecured Business Loan amount starting from Rs. 5 lakhs to Rs. 50 lakhs. You can easily repay Tata Capital Business Loan with flexi EMI facility to suit the cash flow of your business.
Why choose Tata Capital Business Loan?
Tata Capital Business Loan offers tailor-made loan products to address the specific needs of the business venture. Whether you need fund to expand the business, offset the inventory cost, purchase the upgrade version of the equipment, maintain the day to day business needs, Tata Capital Business Loan is the best possible choice to meet your business needs. When you avail Tata Capital Unsecured Business Loan, you do not have to pledge any collateral to secure the loan. To provide financial support to the small and medium enterprise, Tata Capital SME Loan is offered at an attractive interest rate. You need to maintain a CIBIL score of at least 750 or above and stable repaying ability to enjoy Tata Capital Business Loan rate of interest at a competitive range. To enjoy an easy and simple Tata Capital Business Loan apply online, you need to go for Tata Capital Business Loan application form fill up. Also, you need to submit very minimum documentation against Tata Capital Business Loan documents requirement. Here are the reasons as to why should you choose Tata Capital Business Loan-
- You can easily check Tata Capital Business Loan status by going for Tata Capital Business Loan login.
- You do not have to keep any mortgage to obtain the business loan. So, you can obtain Tata Capital Unsecured Business Loan to fund your business needs.
- Tata Capital Business Loan rate of interest starts from 19%* which is very competitive. Based on your Tata Capital Business Loan eligibility, Tata Capital Business Loan interest rate is offered.
- You can avail loan amount from Rs. 5 lakhs to Rs. 50 lakhs at a lucrative interest rate based on Tata Capital Business Loan eligibility.
- To fulfill varying business needs, Tata Capital Unsecured Business Loan offers customized and need specific loan product.
- You can easily repay Tata Capital Business Loan with the benefit of flexi EMI option. Keeping in sync with the cash flow of the business, you can select the EMI amount for the loan repayment. You can go for fixed EMI or structured EMI based on your suitability.
- You can fill up Tata Capital Business Loan application form and initiate the process of Tata Capital Business Loan apply online. Then you can check Tata Capital Business Loan application status after you proceed to Tata Capital Business Loan login option.
- With flexi EMI option, you can repay Tata Capital Unsecured Business Loan within a period of 12 to 36 months.
Types of Tata Capital Business Loan
Tata Capital Business Loan offers tailor-made loan product to suit varying business needs. Following are the different types of Tata Capital Business Loan-
SME & MSME Loan
The small and medium enterprises might fall short of cash to fund their business. So, to provide them with an immediate fund, Tata Capital SME Loan and Tata Capital MSME Loan are offered at an attractive interest rate. Tata Capital SME Loan and Tata Capital MSME Loan provides fast loan approval and disbursal in a hassle-free manner.
In order to repair or buy the latest machinery, Tata Capital Machinery Loan offers financial support with simple paperwork. With the help of this loan, you can generate quality output with a boost in overall productivity.
Working Capital Loan
One of the variants of Tata Capital Business Loan is Working Capital Loan. Using this loan, you can smoothly take care of the day to day business operations without any monetary shortage.
Tata Capital Business Loan Eligibility Criteria
To avail Tata Capital Business Loan at a lower rate, you need to fulfill Tata Capital Business Loan eligibility criteria. You need to have a stable business which generates cash profit for the last 2 financial year.
|Business Turnover||Must have an upward trend|
|Business Eligibility||Self-employed Non-Professionals- Public & Private ltd. companies, Proprietorship firm, Partnership firms working in services, trading or manufacturing, Sole Proprietorship, trusts, societies, hospitals, medical centres, nursing home etc. Self-employed Professionals- Engineers, CA, Architect, Doctor, etc.|
|Business Profit||Must yield cash profit for the last 2 financial years|
|CIBIL score||750 or above|
|Business Continuity||At least 3 years|
|Loan Tenure||12-36 months|
|Loan Amount||Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 50 lakhs|
Tata Capital Business Loan Documents Required
You need to submit minimum documents to obtain Tata Capital Unsecured Business Loan. Here are the details of Tata Capital Business Loan documents requirement-
- Loan Application form
- Passport size photograph
- Residential proof- Voter ID card, Driving License, Passport AADHAAR card
- Proof of Business continuity- Trade License, Ownership documents, ITR, Sales Tax Certificate.
- Copy of ITR file of last 2 years.
- Certified bank a/c statement of last 6 months.
- Last 2 financial year Profit & Loss statement and audited Balance Sheet
- ID proof for the company firm- PAN card
- Verified documents of annual turnover of the business
- Certified copy of Partnership Deed/Sole Proprietorship Declaration/Memorandum and Articles of Association.
Tata Capital Business Loan Interest Rate & Charges
|Rate of Interest||19%*|
|Foreclosure Charge||4.5% on the future outstanding principal on the existing loan+GST|
|Processing Fee||Up to 2.75% of the loan amount+GST|
|Cheque Bounce Charge||Rs. 2000 each cheque/payment instrument dishonour+GST|
|Charges for Document processing||Rs. 999+GST|
|Loan cancellation charge||Rs. 5750 or 2% of the loan amount+GST (whichsoever is higher)|
|Duplicate NOC||Rs. 550+GST|
|Post Dated Cheque Charges||Rs. 850+GST|
|Charges for Outstation collection||Rs. 100+GST for each repayment instrument|
|Charges for Instrument Swap||Rs. 550+GST|
*interest rate value varies from time to time