Indiabulls Personal Loan
Indiabulls Group was founded by Sameer Gehlaut in 1999 with its headquarter in Gurgaon, India. It has spread its presence in Housing Finance, Consumer Finance, Wealth Management, Real Estate, Security and Advisory Services. The listed companies owned by Indiabulls Group are- Indiabulls Real Estate Limited (IBREL), Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited (IBHFL) and Indiabulls Ventures Limited (IBVL). The group has a net worth of Rs. 17,792 crores with a market cap of over Rs. 48,848 crores.
To cater to the needs of customers with the help of a personal loan, Indiabulls has launched Indiabulls Consumer Finance Limited (IBCFL) which is a Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC). IBCFL is a subsidiary of IBVL. In order to help you with the personal loan through online method, Indiabulls has launched a mobile application- Indiabulls Dhani.
Why should you choose Indiabulls Personal Loan?
Indiabulls Personal loan caters to the immediate financial needs of a customer. Usually, any monetary emergency comes without any announcement. With the help of Indiabulls personal loan, you can easily overcome your financial emergency. Indiabulls personal loan is an unsecured loan. You do not have to keep any security or mortgage with Indiabulls to apply for the personal loan. Also, you need to submit minimum documents for the personal loan. Indiabulls approves and disburses the personal loan very fast so that you can use it to meet your financial need. You can check online for Indiabulls Personal loan interest rate and eligibility criteria.
With the help of Indiabulls Personal loan, you can utilize it to meet any of your financial requirement. Some of them are- to buy a car for your parents, to finance the wedding of your dear ones, to reconstruct your house, to travel abroad with family and so on. There is no limitation to the usage of Indiabulls Personal Loan.
Following are some of the key points as to why you should go for Indiabulls Personal Loan.
- Indiabulls Personal loan interest rate starts at 11.49%* which is quite low.
- No guarantor or security is needed to apply for Indiabulls Personal Loan.
- Minimum paperwork is required to apply for Indiabulls Personal loan. You need to submit minimum documents for the personal loan.
- You can repay your loan through EMI where you need to pay a specific amount on a monthly basis. So, you need not have to bear a high burden to repay the loan.
- You can check online to get in the details of Indiabulls Personal loan eligibility and documents before you apply for Indiabulls Personal loan.
- Indiabulls approves the loan very quickly. Also, you can use the loan to meet your financial obligation on time, as Indiabulls disburses the loan in a very short period of time.
Features of Indiabulls Personal Loan
When you apply for Indiabulls Personal loan, the NBFC checks your repaying capacity, your net monthly income, your credit score before approving the loan. This is because Indiabulls provides personal loan without any guarantor or mortgage. So, they need the assurance that you can repay the loan. Previously, if you have taken any kind of loan and has repaid it on time, then it will be reflected in your credit score. So, a higher credit score assures the bank or NBFC on your credibility to repay the personal loan.
Here are some unique features of Indiabulls Personal loan-
- Indiabulls personal loan interest rate is fixed. That means throughout the entire loan duration, the interest rate does not change.
- Indiabulls provides personal loan up to Rs. 20 lakhs to meet your financial emergency.
- You donot have to keep any security or guarantor to apply for the personal loan from Indiabulls.
- You need to submit very minimum documents to apply for the personal loan. No complicating paperwork is involved for the loan application.
- You can apply online for the personal loan with Indiabulls online mobile app- Dhani.
- Indiabulls offer flexible loan tenure of 60 months to repay the loan.
- Very attractive interest rates are offered by Indiabulls for the personal loan.
Types of Indiabulls Personal Loan
There is no limit to the usage of personal loan offered by Indiabulls. But you can categorize Indiabulls Personal loan into different types such as-
Wedding Personal Loan
If you want to have a lavish wedding for your loved ones or for yourself, you can easily go for Indiabulls Personal loan. You can check online for the rate of interest and eligibility details for the loan. Indiabulls offers loan with flexible loan tenure of 60 months.
Medical Personal Loan
Today, medical expenses are very high. It becomes nearly impossible for most of us to spend a huge amount for an immediate medical emergency. Indiabulls offers personal loan to help you out in this situation.
Two-wheeler Personal Loan
Indiabulls offer personal loan to help you buy a two-wheeler. It offers attractive interest rates with loan repayment tenure of 60 months.
Travel Personal Loan
If you want to travel abroad or in India and planning a big trip with family and friends, you can easily opt for Indiabulls Personal Loan.
Eligibility Criteria to apply for Indiabulls Personal Loan
You can check online for Indiabulls Personal loan eligibility details, before applying for the loan. Very minimum documents are required for the loan. To get the details of Indiabulls Personal loan documents, you can check online.
Here are the Indiabulls Personal Loan eligibility criteria.
- To apply for Indiabulls Personal loan, your minimum and maximum age limit must be between 23 and 60 years (at time of loan maturity) respectively.
- You must be a salaried individual to apply for Indiabulls Personal loan.
- Your net monthly salary must be Rs. 25,000 per month and above. To be eligible for a higher loan amount, your salary must be Rs. 50,000 and above.
- You must be an employee of the state, local, central government, partnership or proprietorship company, private limited companies or public sector undertakings.
- You must reside for a minimum of 1 year in the current residential address.
- Your overall job experience must be at least 2 years and with the present employer, it must be at least 1 year.
- Your CIBIL Score must be above 750.
Indiabulls Personal Loan eligibility is categorized in the following table.
|Minimum 2 years
|Current Job Emploment
|At least 1 year
|750 or above
Documents Required for Indiabulls Personal Loan
Here is the list of Indiabulls personal loan documents.
- Complete personal loan application form of Indiabulls.
- Passport size photographs (at least 2 photos)
- ID Proof- Voter Card, PAN Card, Passport, AADHAR Card. (you have to submit any one of the documents)
- Residential Proof- Leave and License Agreement, Any kind of Utility Bill like Gas or Electricity bill up to 3 months old, Passport. (you have to submit any one of the documents)
- Last 3 months salary slip.
- Last 3 months bank account statement (where your salary is credited)
- Copy of Form 16 for last 2 years.
- IT Return of last 2 years.
Indiabulls Personal Loan Interest Rates
Here are the details of Indiabulls Personal Loan rate.
Indiabulls Personal Loan Details
|Rate Of Interest
|Maximum Loan Amount
|Rs. 20 lakhs
|Maximum Loan Tenure
|Up to 5%
Types of Charges for Indiabulls Personal Loan
Indiabulls charges some extra fees, along with the rate of interest on the personal loan. Here, is the list of charges for Indiabulls Personal loan.
|Types of Charges
|Up to 5% (but can vary)
|Charges for Late-Payment
|3% per month for late payment
|Charges for Prepayment
|If more than 6 months, then 5% of the principal outstanding
|Rs. 500 per event
|Account of Statement
|Charges for Duplicate Repayment Schedule
|No dues certificate
|Rs. 500 per event
|Rs. 400 per event
|Charges for Swapping
|Rs. 500 per event
|Charges for Loan Cancellation
Indiabulls Dhani Personal Loan
To provide customers with instant personal loan online who are in immediate need of money, Indiabulls has launched Dhani mobile app. Dhani Instant Personal Loan has made the loan process very easy and quick. Dhani app has linked the top banks through NACH, AADHAR, UPI and Credit Bureaus. So, you can apply online for Dhani personal loan without going for any hard documents. You only need to enter your AADHAAR card details. Dhani app uses the AADHAAR number to verify your bank details and eligibility for the loan approval. After the verification, Dhani generates a score depending on which IBVL decides your loan amount and rate of interest. At the end, Dhani disburses the loan amount directly to your account after you have agreed to the terms and conditions of the loan.
Features of Indiabulls Dhani Personal Loan
Here are the features of Indiabulls Dhani Personal Loan-
- You can manage your personal loan with only one click on your smartphone.
- The personal loan has become very easily feasible and accessible.
- Dhani app disburses the loan amount directly to your bank account which is time-saving.
- You donot need any hard documents to apply for Dhani personal loan.
- Only your AADHAAR card is required to verify your eligibility to get the personal loan.
- Dhani approves loan amount up to Rs. 15 lakhs and disburses amount directly to your bank account.
- You can overcome your financial obligations very quickly, as Dhani makes the loan process very user-friendly and easily feasible.
- You can apply for Indiabulls Dhani personal loan irrespective of whether you are staying in a city or village.
- The process of applying in Dhani Personal loan is completely hassle-free and you don’t have to submit any documents.
- Dhani has made the loan process very safe and secured.
Indiabulls Personal Loan EMI Calculator
You can repay Indiabulls Personal loan by paying a certain amount on a monthly basis known as EMI. Personal Loan EMI Calculator eases up your evaluation process of EMI. So, now it is very easy to evaluate EMI without going into complicated calculations. Personal Loan EMI Calculator not only saves your time but also gives a clear amount of EMI which you need to pay every month. You can easily manage your budget with the help of Personal loan EMI Calculator and can spend accordingly.
Personal Loan EMI Calculator takes into account various parameters to calculate EMI such as- Rate of Interest, Amount of Loan and Loan Tenure.
Benefits of Indiabulls Personal Loan
Following are some of the benefits of Indiabulls Personal Loan-
- Indiabulls offer competitive rate of interest for the personal loan. The minimum interest rate starts at 11.49%* per annum.
- It doesnot take any collateral or security against the personal loan.
- The loan is disbursed in a very fast and hassle-free manner.
- You do not have to go through complicating paperwork to apply for Indiabulls Personal Loan. Very minimum documentation is involved to apply for the loan.
- You can check online for any details regarding the interest rate, eligibility criteria or documents required for the loan.
- To repay the loan, you need to pay EMI on a monthly basis. You can evaluate EMI using Personal Loan EMI Calculator online.
- In order to overcome any financial crisis, you can use Indiabulls Personal Loan. Whether it is a medical emergency, renovate your house, finance a wedding or buy any expensive electronic gadget, you can use it for meeting any of your financial need.
- To ease up your loan experience, you can apply online with Indiabulls Dhani Personal loan, Your loan amount will be disbursed directly to your bank account.