Interest rate start 10.75% * Upto 40 Lacs
Loan Duration: 12 – 60 months*
Interest rate start 10.75% * Upto 40 Lacs
Loan Duration: 12 – 60 months*
Fullerton India Personal Loan
Fullerton India Credit Company Limited is a subsidiary of Fullerton Financial Holdings Pte. Ltd. It is Non-Banking Financial Company which provides various financial products and services not only to the developed sections of the society but also to the under developed sections to help them to improve their financial situation. The headquarter of Fullerton India Credit Company is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Fullerton India provides credit to a large number of people depending on their varied requirements. So, not only single individuals can avail credit from Fullerton, but small and medium enterprises, rural enterprises even bussinessman can also be benefited. Among their various financial product, Fullerton Personal Loan is the most popular one. Fullerton India provides personal loan which is very easy to avail which helps you fulfill your dream or overcome any financial liability. With Fullerton Personal Loan, you can check online for your eligibility criteria and can apply for it. The loan gets online approval almost instantly and finally disbursed very fast to provide you with the credit on time.
Why Fullerton India Personal Loan?
Fullerton India Personal Loan provides you with financial assistance to fulfill your dream. The process to apply for the personal loan is very convenient and easy on your part. To cater to the different types of requirements, Fullerton provides a wide range of personal loan products. With easy loan approval process and flexible repayment option, Fullerton makes your loan experience very simple and quick. To apply for Fullerton India Personal loan, you can go online and check the eligibility and documents required which you need to submit. With easy documentation process and low interest rate, Fullerton India Personal Loan provides a flexible and convenient loan to satisfy your financial need.
Using Fullerton Personal Loan, you can utilize it to finance your child’s education, to overcome any medical emergency, to renovate your home or to buy an advanced gadget. There is no limit to the purpose of use. So, today fulfilling your dream is not a challenge as Fullerton India Personal Loan is your saviour.
Here are some of the key points as to why you should opt for Fullerton Personal Loan.
- Online approval of loan is offered by Fullerton India.
- It offers highly competive interest on personal loan.
- You donot need any guarantor or security to apply for personal loan online.
- Fullerton offers attractive interest rates with special discount to benefit you.
- Fullerton provides personal loan up to Rs. 20 lakhs to meet your financial need.
- You can apply online for Fullerton India Personal Loan which is very convenient process.
- Fullerton Personal Loan is easily accessible not only in cities but also in rural and semi-rural areas.
- No complicating paperwork is involved to apply for Fullerton personal loan. You need to submit very minimum documents for loan process.
Features of Fullerton India Personal Loan?
Fullerton India offers personal loan with attractive rate of interest and easy paperwork. Online approval of Fullerton India personal loan makes the loan process very easy and convenient. Fullerton approves you loan based on your net monthly income, your current monthly obligation and your repayment capability. To get easy details on Fullerton Personal loan interest rate, you can check online. To give a more comprehensive idea, here are the features of Fullerton Personal Loan.
- Fullerton does not keep any security or collateral for the personal loan.
- The interest charged on Fullerton India Personal loan is fixed and reduces on a monthly basis. The rate of interest doesnot gets affected by the market fluctuations.
- The personal loan offered by Fullerton gets approved online very easily.
- Fullerton offers flexible loan tenure of up to 60 months to repay your loan.
- A very flexible loan repayment option of EMI (Equated Monthly Instalments) helps you to repay your personal loan.
- You can apply online for Fullerton Personal Loan to get instant loan approval.
- You can easily prepay your loan before the loan tenure. To be able to prepay the loan, you should first pay the EMI for 6 months.
- Very minimum documents are needed by Fullerton to approve personal loan online.
Fullerton India Personal Loan Types
Fullerton offers diferent types of personal loan to satisfy your financial need. Some of them are-
Personal Loan for Women
To empower women and make them financially independent, Fullerton has initiated personal loan for women. Using this loan, women applicant can fulfill their dream and can manage their finances properly. Fullerton offers attractive rate of interest with special privileges to support women financially.
Here are some important points on Fullerton Personal loan-
- Flexible repayment tenure of 60 months.
- Women applicants can get a maximum loan amount up tp Rs. 10 lakhs.
- Women can reside in urban, semi-urban or metropolitan areas.
- Fullerton offers lower rate of interest than the applicable base rate of interest to its women applicant.
Personal Loan for Wedding
Wedding is a very important and special occasion in our life. Most of you plans to make it big and celebrate it lavishly. For that you need a sufficient amount of fund which you can easily avail from Fullerton Personal loan for wedding. You can apply for the loan up to Rs. 25 lakhs which you can repay within the loan tenure of 60 months.
Personal Loan for Elite Customers
Fullerton has categorized individuals whose minimum monthly income is Rs. 75000 falls under the ‘Elite’ section. To help the elite customers to fulfill their dreams and ambitions, Fullerton offers this loan up to a maximum amount of Rs. 20 lakhs.
Personal Loan for Home Improvement
In order to help you out with your home renovations including- changing the interior of your house, or fixing the electrical line of your room or simply improving your kitchen to modular kitchen, Fullerton offers personal loan. You can avail up to Rs. 25 lakhs to renovate your house and can repay it within a tenure of 15 years.
Personal Loan for Medical Expenses
A situation of instant need for cash to overcome a medical emergency may arise without any prior notice. Fullerton offers personal loan to help you with instant cash to carry out the needed treatment. You can get a maximum loan amount of Rs. 25 lakhs for any medical emergencies.
Personal Loan for Doctors
Professional doctors who are practicing in a clinic, private or government hospital can avail this loan. Fullerton offers loan up to Rs. 30 lakhs with a loan repayment tenure from 24 to 60 months.
Personal Loan for Holiday
Most of you try to take out some time from your hectic life and travel with family and friends. Travelling not only gives you a peace of mind but also helps you grow as a person. Fullerton India supports you financially to cover your travel expenses and create priceless memories for the lifetime. You can apply for a maximum of Rs. 25 lakhs which you can repay within 60 months.
Eligibility Criteria to apply for Fullerton India Personal Loan
For getting the details, just check online for Fullerton Personal loan eligibility criteria.
Here, are the Fullerton India Personal Loan eligibility criteria.
- Your minimum and maximum age limit must be 21 and 58 years respectively to apply for personal loan.
- Your minimum net monthly salary must be Rs. 13,000 per month and above.
- To apply for Fullerton India Personal loan, you must be a salaried individual.
- You must reside in the current residential address for a minimum of 2 years.
- Your total job experience must be at least 3 years and you must atleast be working for the present company for a minimum of 1 year.
- Your CIBIL Score must be above 750.
Fullerton India Personal loan eligibility is summarized in the tabular format.
|Minimum Salary||Rs. 13,000|
|Current Residence||2 years|
|Job Experience||Minimum 3 years|
|Present Job Emploment||At least 1 year|
|CIBIL Score||750 or above|
Documents Required for Fullerton India Personal Loan
You need to submit minimum documents to apply for Fullerton Personal loan, Here is the list of Fullerton India personal loan documents.
- Duly filled loan application form of Fullerton.
- Passport size recent photographs (at least 2 photos)
- Proof of Identity- AADHAAR Card, Voter Card, Passport, PAN Card,. (only have to submit any one document)
- Address Proof- Any kind of Utility Bills like Gas bill or Electricity bill which is not more than 3 months old, Passport, Leave and License Agreement or Rental Agreement. (only have to submit any one document)
- Last 3 months updated bank account statement (the account in which your monthly income gets credited)
- Last 3 months of salary slip.
- Form 16 of past 2 years.
- Copy of Income Tax Return of past 3 years.
Fullerton India Personal Loan Interest Rates
Fullerton offers competitive rate of interest, when you apply for the personal loan. Here is the Fullerton India Personal Loan rate details.
Fullerton India Personal Loan Details
|Rate Of Interest||20%*|
|Loan Amount||Rs. 50,000- Rs. 20 lakhs|
|Loan Tenure||12-60 months|
|Processing Fees||Up to 6.50%|
When you apply for Fullerton Personal Loan, the NBFC offers competitive rate of interest depending on various parameters such as- monthly income, tenure of loan, your profile, your company’s history, your location of residence and whether you have any previous relationship with Fullerton.
Fullerton India Personal Loan Fees & Charges
Fullerton charges some fees for the personal loan other than the rate of interest. Here is the list of Fullerton Bank Personal Loan charges.
|Types of Charges||Amount Charged|
|Processing Fee||Up to 6.5% of personal loan amount|
|Charges on Late EMI Payments||24% per annum on the outstanding amount from the default date|
|Charges for Loan Cancellation||Rs. 1000|
|Charges for collecting cash or cheque||Rs. 300 (per collection)|
|Charges for swap- to replace from ECS to ECS||Rs. 500|
|Charges for ECS/NACH/Cheque dishonoured||Rs. 500|
|Charges for swap- to replace from Post-Dated Cheques to ECS||Rs. 500 per event|
|Charges for Delayed EMI payment||0.75% er month on principal outstanding|
Fullerton Indian Personal EMI Calculator
To get you a detailed idea on your repayment method through EMI, you can use the unique financial tool Personal Loan EMI Calculator. Using this tool, you can have a better understanding of your EMI expenses which you have to pay in future if you avail Fullerton Personal Loan.
Personal EMI Calculator helps you to choose the appropriate loan amount and loan tenure for the personal loan, so that you can easily repay your loan. It helps you to calculalate the EMI online, thus saving much time. Also you will have the accurate EMI amount for your loan by using the Personal Loan EMI Calculator. You can manage your budget accordingly to pay your EMI, so that you donot have to cut your daily expenses. So, you can figure out that the Personal Loan EMI Calculator is a very effective tool to evaluate your EMI for the personal loan.
Benefits of Fullerton India Personal Loan
Here are some of the benefits of Fullerton Personal Loan-
- You can get personal loan at attractive rate of interest.
- Women applicants get an added discount on the interest rate.
- You can apply online for Fullerton Personal loan to get instant loan approval.
- Fullerton approves and disburses loan very fast to give a good loan experience.
- Up to 60 months of flexible loan tenure helps you to repay your personal loan very easily.
- You can repay your loan through EMI which you can calculate through Personal Loan EMI Calculator.
- Fullerton Personal Loan is an unsecured loan. You donot have to keep any security or mortgage with Fullerton to avail this loan.
- Whether you want to finance your child’s higher education or want to pay your credit card bills, you can use Fullerton India Personal loan. Also, you can use the credit to fulfil your dreams.
- You need very minimum documents to apply for Fullerton Personal loan. To get details of documents for the personal loan, you can check online.
- Difference between Flat and Reducing Interest Rate
- Points you need to know about ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- All About Aditya Birla Personal Loan
- ICICI BANK Self- Employed Personal Loan
- All about Yes Bank Personal Loan for Self Employed
- Important Points about SBI Personal Loan
- All About Yes Bank Personal Loan
- Difference between Business Loan and Personal Loan
- Important points about flexi loan
- Pre payment charges of Personal Loan
- Things you should know about Personal Loan
- Interest Rate of All Bank’s Personal Loan 2019
- Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
- Bank of India Personal Loan
- All about CIBIL Score
- CITI Bank Personal Loan Details
- Types of Personal Loans
- Different ways to get a personal loan in India
- Fullerton India Personal Loan Details
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan Details
- How to get Personal Loan at lowest interest rate?
- Key things you need to know about Personal Loan
- Tips to get Personal Loan
- United Bank Of India Personal Loan Details
- Yes Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Categories of Central Bank Personal Loan
- Central Bank Personal Loan
- Details of Indiabulls Dhani Personal Loan
- MCLR( Marginal Cost of Funds based Lending Rate )
- IDFC Merges with Capital First to form IDFC First Bank
- Personal Loan for Low-Salaried Professional
- Reasons for Personal Loan Rejection
- Does personal loan affects credit score?
- Changing Personal Loan Trends in India
- Is Personal Loan Tax Deductible ?
- How to use a Personal Loan?
- Details of SBI Loan Against Property
- Detailed Studies on Personal Loan
- Top 10 Personal Loan Providers in 2019
- Personal Loan Vs. Credit Card
- Myths about Personal Loan
- Personal Loan or Education Loan – Which one is better for higher education?
- How Low-Salaried Professionals can avail Personal Loan in Kolkata?
- NBFC : Non Banking Financial Corporation
- Steps to Find a Right Personal Loan
- Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Interest Rate 2019
- How can you check Personal Loan Eligibility?
- Does Personal Loan Hurt Credit Score?
- Is it possible to get personal loan with low credit score?
- Medical Loan- Financial Support for medical emergencies
- Wedding Loan- Just for you
- Personal Loan EMI Calculator
- HDFC Personal Loan Eligibility
- Yes Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
- IDFC Personal Loan Eligibility
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
- Personal Loan Balance Transfer
- Fullerton India Personal Loan Eligibility
- Personal Loan Balance Transfer to HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan Balance Transfer
- Yes Bank Personal Loan Balance Transfer
- Personal Loan Balance Transfer to Axis Bank
- How Paying off Debt Affects Your Credit Score?
- 7 Solid points to Improve your Credit Score
- Short-Term Loan Overview
- TATA Capital Personal Loan Status
- How to check HDFC Personal Loan Application Status?
- Indiabulls Dhani Personal Loan Eligibility
- How to Check Yes Bank Personal Loan Status
- Capital First Personal Loan Status
- How to check ICICI Personal Loan Status?
- How can you check IDFC Personal Loan Status?