IndusInd Bank Business Loan
IndusInd Bank Business Loan is a one-stop solution against any kind of business needs. Starting from working capital finance to inventory requirements, setting up a new business venture to expanding the existing one, you can use IndusInd Bank Business Loan to finance almost all kinds of business needs. When you opt for IndusInd Bank Business Loan apply, you need to satisfy IndusInd Bank Business Loan eligibility criteria. To avail IndusInd Bank Business Loan interest rates at an affordable range, you need to have CIBIL score of 750 or above and high repaying capacity. With the help of IndusInd Bank SME Loan, you do not have to worry for immediate cash to meet the small and medium business needs. You need not have to submit any collateral or mortgage to avail IndusInd Bank Unsecured Business Loan. You have to submit very minimum documents when you opt for IndusInd Bank Business Loan apply online. Very low processing fee is charged for IndusInd Bank Business Loan. Not only that, IndusInd Bank Business Loan gets very easily approved and disbursed.
Why choose IndusInd Bank Business Loan?
IndusInd Bank Business Loan is a wonderful financial product to finance your business at the right time. With IndusInd Bank Unsecured Business Loan, you need not have to mortgage any property or valuables to secure the loan. Moreover, IndusInd Bank Business Loan interest rate charges is very attractive. The most important factor that will help you to secure IndusInd Bank Business Loan interest rates at a very affordable range are your loan repaying ability and your credit history. In case of any existing debt, you should pay off the burden and then go for IndusInd Bank Business Loan apply. This will increase IndusInd Bank Business Loan eligibility and will lower IndusInd Bank Business Loan interest rates. You can easily repay IndusInd Bank Business Loan with EMI option within a flexible loan tenure up to 5 years. Here are some reasons as to why should you choose IndusInd Bank Business Loan-
- To suit your various business needs, IndusInd Bank Business Loan is of varying kinds.
- IndusInd Bank Business Loan interest rate is quite competitive and starts from 15.99%*.
- The time taken for approval of loan and disbursement is very short in case of IndusInd Bank Business Loan.
- There is no need of keeping any kind of security to secure IndusInd Bank Unsecured Business Loan.
- For monthly repayment, the hassle of calculating the EMI gets easily solved by IndusInd Bank Business Loan EMI calculator.
- IndusInd Bank SME Loan helps in meeting your fund requirement against your small and medium sized business needs.
- For any kind of query or confusion, you can check your IndusInd Bank Business Loan statement.
- You can easily repay IndusInd Bank Unsecured Business Loan within the flexible loan tenure of 1 year to 5 years.
- You need to satisfy IndusInd Bank Business Loan eligibility which is very minimal.
Types of Indusind Bank Business Loan
IndusInd Bank Business Loan are of different kinds to suit the varying needs of business purpose. Following are the different kinds of IndusInd Bank Business Loan-
Working Capital Finance
To carry out the day to day business operations, the working capital finance is the best kind of IndusInd Bank Business Loan. You can use working capital finance for receivables and inventory purposes. You will enjoy reduced interest payment with flexible account operations facility.
With the help of Term Loan, you will be benefitted with cash flow financing and low-cost credit. You will have to pledge collateral to get the term loan. Also, for your existing loan, the bank offers attractive interest rates for the loan takeover. IndusInd Bank also offers foreign currency and INR (FCTL) facility.
If you are in need of funds to finance oversea transactions, then Export Finance is your ideal choice. This particular categorization of IndusInd Bank Business Loan offers funding based on transactions. Also, you will enjoy foreign currency funding for your oversea transactions.
Unsecured Business Loan
With IndusInd Bank Unsecured Business Loan, you can meet any kind of business needs at an affordable interest rate. You do not have to keep any security and the loan gets easily processed under IndusInd Bank Unsecured Business Loan.
Using Trade Finance, youi can carry out domestic purchase and also the import of goods using Letter of Credit. Also, the bank guarantees both performance and financials.
IndusInd Bank Business Loan Eligibility Criteria
To avail IndusInd Bank Business Loan at an attractive interest rate, you need to fulfill IndusInd Bank Business Loan eligibility criteria.
|Annual Turnover||Rs. 1 crore and more|
|Business Continuity||Self-employed non-professionals- 5 years Self-employed professionals- 3 years|
|Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 30 lakhs|
|CIBIL score||750 or more|
|Business Eligibility||Self-employed Non-Professionals- Public & Private ltd. companies, Sole proprietors, Partnership firms etc. Self-employed Professionals- Doctor, CA, Architect, etc.|
|Loan Tenure||36 months for self-employed non-professionals 60 months for self-employed professionals|
IndusInd Bank Business Loan Document Requirements
When you opt for IndusInd Bank Business Loan apply, you need to submit very minimum documents. Here is the list of IndusInd Bank Business Loan documents that you need to submit-
- Loan application form
- PAN card of Proprietors/Directors/Partners
- Entity proof- Certificate of Incorporations/Shops & Establishment Certificate/Partnership Deed
- Last 6 months updated bank a/c statement.
- Valid copy of Partnership Deed/Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Residence proof of Proprietors/Partners/Directors, Guarantors & security providers
- Proof of Business continuation- Sales Tax Certificate, Trade License.
- Copy of ITR file for last 12 months.
- Balance Sheet which is audited and Profit &Loss statement of last 3 financial years.
- Annual turnover of the busines and performance in current year
IndusInd Bank Business Loan Interest Rate & Charges
|Rate of Interest||15.50%* onwards|
|Processing Fee||Up to 2%|
|Prepayment Charges||Up to 4% of the remaining amount (pre-payment is allowed only post 6 months EMI payments)|
*interest rate value varies from time to time
Other Bank’s and NBFC’s
- ICICI Bank Business Loan
- HDFC Bank Business Loan
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Business Loan
- Yes Bank Business Loan
- Axis Bank Business Loan
- IndusInd Bank Business Loan
- IDFC First Bank Business Loan
- Tata Capital Business Loan
- Indiabulls Business Loan
- Fullerton India Business Loan
- Edelweiss Business Loan
- Capital First Business Loan
- Bajaj Finserv Business Loan
- Updated bank statement of last 6 months
- ITR of last 1 year
- P&L statement and audited balance sheet of the last 3 year