UCO Bank Credit Card is specially designed to support micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) as loans. The MSME sectors can avail UCO Bank Credit Card to fulfill their working capital requirements. You need to satisfy UCO Bank Credit Card eligibility before you opt for UCO Bank Credit Card online apply. Based on UCO Bank Credit Card limit, you can go for a cash credit and term loan to meet your business needs. You need to submit very minimum documents for UCO Bank Credit Card online apply. Moreover, to suit different needs, there are various types of UCO Bank Credit Card. These are the variants of Credit Card offered by UCO Bank- UCO Bank Swarojgar Credit Card, Laghu Udyami Credit Card, UCO Bank Artisan’s Credit Card, Weavers Credit Bank.
Features & Benefits of UCO Bank Credit Card
- You can opt for UCO Bank Credit Card online apply after fulfilling UCO Bank Credit Card eligibility criteria
- The Credit Card variants of UCO Bank serves the cash requirement of different SME sectors like- handloom weavers, artisans, fisherman, etc.
- Based on UCO Bank Credit Card eligibility, you can avail UCO Bank Credit Card limit up to Rs. 10 lakhs. You can also avail cash credit and term loan to meet your financial needs.
- For UCO Bank Credit Card apply online, you need to have a minimum credit score of 750 or more. A good credit history with regular repaying habit helps you to avail UCO Bank Credit Card.
- Out of the 4 variants of UCO Bank Credit Card, the most popular one is UCO Bank Swarojgar Credit Card. The financial needs of micro-entrepreneurs, rickshaw owners or small business owners are easily satisfied by UCO Bank Swarojgar Credit Card.
Documents Required for UCO Bank Credit Cards
- Duly filled application form
- Passport Size Photograph
- ID Proof- PAN card/Passport/AADHAAR card/Voter ID card
- Income Proof- Form 16 or ITR copy, Updated Bank a/c statement and salary slip of last 3 months (whichever is applicable)
- Address Proof- Driving License, Passport, Any Utility Bills like- Electricity or Water Bill
Types of UCO Bank Credit Card
|Card Name||UCO Bank Credit Card Eligibility||Maximum Loan Amount|
|UCO Bank Swarojgar Credit Card||Micro-Entrepreneurs, handloom weavers, small artisans, fisherman, self-employed people & self-help groups and small business under MSME sectors||Rs. 25,000|
|UCO Bank Laghu Udyami Credit Card||Small Entrepreneurs with a good relationship for the last 3 years with the UCO Bank||Rs. 10 lakhs|
|UCO Bank Weavers Credit Card||Handlooms, Weavers registered under development commission (high preference), weavers, primary cooperative societies||Rs. 2 lakhs|
|UCO Bank Artisans Credit Card||Handicraft artisans and artisans in manufacturing part||Rs. 2 lakhs|