Bajaj Finance is a leading NBFC in India which offers a personal loan to provide financial support at the time of any financial crunch. Bajaj Finserv offers a variety of financial products but Bajaj Finserv Personal loan is the most popular one. Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan is an unsecured loan which does not require any collateral. Whether you need cash for any medical emergency or to pay off the previous loan, Bajaj Finserv Personal loan is the solution to all your financial requirements.
You can opt for Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan to meet all your needs. So, in short, Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan is a multi-purpose loan which can be used for-
- Any medical emergency
- Child’s higher education
- Buying an electronic gadget
- Family vacation
- Wedding of near and dear ones
- Debt Consolidation and so on
Why choose Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan?
- Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan offers an attractive rate of interest.
- Easy and minimum documentation is required to apply for Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan.
- You can repay your Bajaj Finserv Personal loan through EMI which is quite pocket-friendly.
- Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan offers flexible loan tenure of 12 to 60 months.
- You can apply online for Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan which is quite time-saving.
- The approval and disbursal process of Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan is very fast and easy.
- You can get a maximum loan amount of Rs. 25 lakh to meet your financial needs.
- You can access online the status of your Bajaj Finserv personal loan.
- The facility of customer support round the clock is available to help you out.
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Interest Rate 2019
Bajaj Finserv Personal loan offers at competitive interest rate with flexible loan repayment option, easy documentation and quick disbursal. Also, there are certain fees that are charged along with the interest rate. Here is the details of the rate of interest and charges on Bajaj Finserv Personal loan.
|Rate of Interest
|Amount of Loan
|Up to Rs. 25 lakhs
|Tenure of Loan
|1 year to 5 years
|Up to 3.99% of the personal loan amount
|Charges for Overdue
|Rs. 200 (including the taxes)
|Rs. 600 to 1200 per bounce
|4% plus applicable taxes on the outstanding principal (more than 1 month from the loan disbursal date)
|2% plus applicable taxes on the amount paid as part-payment
|Rs. 4499 (applicable only for online approvals)
|2% per month plus applicable taxes
|Outstation collection charges
|Rs. 65 plus applicable taxes per repayment installment
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
Following eligibility criteria should be fulfilled in order to apply for Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan-
- The applicant must be a salaried individual and a resident of India.
- The minimum and maximum age limit to apply for Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan must be between 23 and 55 years respectively.
- The applicant must be an employee of the private or public sector company, MNC.
- Work experience of the applicant must be a minimum of 3 years.
- The minimum net home salary must be Rs. 25000/28000/30000/35000 depending on regions.
- Minimum credit score must be 750
Documents required for Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
Here is the list of essential documents that must be submitted to avail Bajaj Finserv Personal loan-
- Duly filled Bajaj Finserv Personal loan application form.
- Passport size photograph
- ID Proof- PAN Card, AADHAAR Card, Voter Card
- Residential Proof- Any kind of Utility Bill like Electricity or Gas bill of not more than 3 months old, Leave and License Agreement, Passport.
- Salary slip of last 2 months.
- Bank Account Statement of last 3 months(where the monthly income is credited)
- Form 16 of the last 2 years.
- Salary Slip of last 1 year.