Personal Loan is an unsecured loan to meet personal demands such as- a medical emergency, child’s education, family vacation, wedding or buying any electronic gadget etc. Central Bank Personal Loan helps to fulfill an individual’s personal needs through financial assistance.
Central Bank of India is one of the oldest and largest government-owned commercial banks. Central Bank Personal Loan has launched many innovative and exclusive activities in favor of its customers.
Some of the top clients of Central Bank of India are-
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- UTI Bank
- LIC Bank
- IDBI bank
Types of Central Bank Personal Loan
Following are the types of Central Bank Personal Loan-
- Personal Loan (Non-corporate)
- Personal Loan (Corporate)
- Cent Teacher
- Cent Personal Gold Loan
- Cent Doctor
- Cent Kalyani
- Cent Ratna Scheme
- Cent Liquid Scheme (Loan against share)
- Cent Suvidha
- 10.Loan to Pensioners
· Age- Minimum and Maximum age limits are 21 years and 65 years.
· Income- The minimum income level varies between Rs.4000 and Rs.20000 (varies according to the cities).
· Applicant must be a salaried individual.
· The applicant must be employed for last 2 years.
· The applicant must be employed in the current job for at least 1 year.
· CIBIL score should be a minimum of 650.
· Duly filled loan application form.
· Passport size photographs.
· ID proof- AADHAAR card, PAN card, Passport.
· Residential proof- Any latest utility bill Electricity bill, Gas bill, Driving License.
· Copy of FORM 16 or IT return of last 2 financial years.
· Bank Statement of last 6 months.
Rate of Interest
Amount of Loan
20 times the gross salary subject to maximum of Rs. 10 lakhs
Maximum of 48 months
Rs. 500+service tax
After proper verification of the documents, approval and finally disbursal of loan takes place very quickly and smoothly.