What is HDFC Personal Loan?
- Personal Loan is a type of unsecured loan given by a bank to meet their personal needs. The lender or bank can’t take any mortgage of borrower’s property. Personal Loans are more difficult to get comparing to other loans.
- Advantages of Personal Loan :
- Personal Loans usually have fixed interest rates.
- Paper work is so minimum for Personal Loans.
- Personal Loan is short term loan bank gives 3 years (36 months) or 5 years (60 months) to repay the loan.
- Applicant don’t need to mortgage anything.
Why HDFC Personal Loan?
HDFC Bank which was incorporated in 1994. It has grown to be an leading private sector in INDIA. It has 4,281 branches in all over the countries. HDFC Bank Personal Loans can be extend on 25 Lakhs. It only takes 2 minutes to approve the loan. This policy also provides an accidental hospitalization cover to the tune of â‚¹8 lakh and a critical illness over of 1 lakh.
- Minimum age of 21 years and maximum age of 65 years.
- Applicant should be salaried.
- Employed for at least 2 years.
- Minimum income 4000-20,000 ( varies according to area higher in cities DELHI, MUMBAI, PUNE ,KOLKATA, HYDRABAD).
- Applicant should be INDIAN..
- Minimum CIBIL score 750.
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter’s ID
- Passport Size Photo
- Salaried : Last 3 years of payslip, 6 months salary account bank statement.
- Most recent salary certificate with Form 16.
- Installments applicant is currently paying, all the numbers of credit cards and credit limit applicant has.
HDFC Personal Loan Interest Rates and other charges
- HDFC bank has the lowest rate of interest on their loan. The base rate is 10.99% per annum on HDFC BANK.
- HDFC BANK always offers flexible EMI rates so it doesn’t become a heavy burden on customers.
|Interest Rate(monthly reducing balance)||10.99%-20.99%|
|Loan Tenure||3years(36 months)-5 years (60 months)|
|Loan Processing fee||2.5% of the loan amount subject to a minimum of rs. 1,999 & maximum of 25,000 for salaried customers.|
|Pre-Payment Charges||No prepayment before 12 EMIS|
|Charges for late payment of EMI||24% per annum on amount outstanding from date of default|
|Pre closure charges||13 to 24 months- 4% of principal outstanding
25 to 36 months- 3% of principal outstanding
Less than 36 months- 2%of principal outstanding
|Cheque bounce charges
Rs 550/- per cheque bounce.
|Cheque swapping charges||Rs. 500/-|
|Legal Charges||At actual|
|CIBIL report copy charges||Rs. 50/- per copy|
|Benefits of HDFC Bank Personal Loan