State Bank of India comes with various kinds of Credit Cards. SBI Credit Cards features are amazing and fulfill every customer need. After you have opted for SBI Credit Card Apply in Online you can track your SBI Credit Card Application Status. You can easily track your SBI Credit Card Application Status through SBI Credit Card Application Tracker or SBI Credit Card Application Status Tracker. You can check your SBI Credit Card Application Status Online. You can directly check your SBI Credit Card Application Status from SBI website.
To make you less worried about your SBI Credit Card Application Status, SBI has introduced SBI Credit Card Application Status Online. Here you have to follow these steps for SBI Credit Card Application Status Online.
- You have to visit the sbi website and click on the “credit cards” tab in the navigation bar.
- Now scroll down the page and find “track application”.
- After you reach the section you will find “ Track Application and Retrieve application
- Now you have to fill the “track application” section if you have your application number or fill retrieve application” if you do not have your application number.
- For the first option, you need to type the application number and then you have to click on “track”.
- In the second option, you have to provide your date of birth and PAN number and have to click on the button.
If you don’t want to track your SBI Credit Card Application Status online you can do it offline. Here is the process.
You can call on the SBI Credit Card Customer Care Number to know your SBI Credit Card Application Status. The two helpline numbers are
1860-180-1290 and 39020202. For the second number, you have to use the local STD code for example if you are in Kolkata you have to type- 033-39020202.
SBI Credit Card Application Status Tracker
- In- Progress
If your SBICredit Card application is in the process you will get the status update which is “In-Progress”.
In case if your SBI Credit Card Application is on hold, you will get the update “on-hold” status. The reason for this update will be incomplete documentation or documents from you. Department will call soon to know your incomplete details.
If your application is approved you will get the “ approved” status. You will get your SBI Credit Card address.
After your card is dispatched your status will also be the same. You can get your Card within 2 or 3 working days. The card will be handed over by mail to the applicant.
If your SBI Credit Card Track status says “Disapproved” your application has been rejected if you failed to meet the eligibility criteria. You will also get an SMS.
- No records found
In case if you have input incorrect details, the system will show you “ no records found”. You have to re-enter the correct details to know the right thing.