HDFC Credit Card Tracking is very easy, you can do it through HDFC Credit Card Tracking Online and HDFC Credit Card Tracking offline. But one of the easiest ways to track the application status is through HDFC Credit Card Tracking Online. You can do HDFC Credit Card Tracking Online through your reference number, application form number, date of birth or mobile number.
How to do HDFC Credit Card Tracking online?
Reference and Application Number
- First, you have to visit the official website of HDFC Bank Credit Card to do HDFC Credit Card Tracking.
- Under the tab of products, you will find a Credit Card.
- After you visit the Credit Cards page, you have to click on “track your credit card application status” the link is available under “important links”.
- It will redirect you to a new page where you have to fill the blanks either with your reference number or mobile number.
- The 16 digit reference number will be sent to the applicant’s registered mobile number.
- You have to visit the official website of HDFC Bank Credit Card
- Enter your mobile number on the mentioned tab
- You will receive an OTP
- Enter the OTP and Submit
How to do HDFC Credit Card Tracking offline?
If you have any queries feel free to call toll free number which is 1800 266 4332. The service is available for 24 hours even on holidays and Sunday.
Also, you can visit your nearest HDFC Bank to do your HDFC Credit Card Tracking. You have to provide details like your reference number or application number to get the details.
HDFC Credit Card Tracking
- In- Progress
If your HDFC Credit Card application is in the process you will get the status update which is “In-Progress”.
In case if your HDFC Credit Card Application is on hold, you will get the update “on-hold” status. The reason for this update will be incomplete documentation or documents from you. Department will call soon to know your incomplete details.
If your application is approved you will get the “ approved” status. You will get your HDFC Credit Card address mentioned in the below.
After your card is dispatched your status will also be the same. You can get your Card within 2 or 3 working days. The card will be handed over by mail to the applicant.
If your HDFC Credit Card Track status says “Disapproved” your application has been rejected if you failed to meet the eligibility criteria. You will also get an SMS.
- No records found
In case if you have input incorrect details, the system will show you “ no records found”. You have to re-enter the correct details to know the right thing.