After you opted for SBI Personal Loan apply, you can check SBI Personal Loan status through online and offline methods. With the help of SBI Personal Loan tracking, you get to know about SBI Personal Loan application status update. In order to check SBI Personal Loan status, you need some important details like- your registered mobile number, reference number. Using these details, the bank tracks SBI Personal Loan application status and check your authentication. You can either go for SBI Personal Loan Online application status check method or can opt for offline method. Tracking SBI Personal Loan Status helps you get the update of your SBI Personal Loan application status with ease and simplicity. So, you get a clear idea of whether your loan application is rejected, approved or disbursed via SBI Personal Loan Status tracking.
Methods to track SBI Personal Loan Status
You can go for SBI Personal Loan tracking for the status update via online as well as offline methods. For SBI online loan application status check, you need to enter details like- your application number, registered mobile number. You can also check SBI Personal Loan Status by visiting the bank or calling to their customer care number.
SBI Personal Loan Status Check using Reference Number
- You need to visit the official SBI website and visit the personal loan section to check SBI Personal Loan Application Status.
- Click on ‘Track Application’ tab on the redirected page.
- Then select ‘Track and Retail Loan’ tab in the pop-up menu.
- You have to enter the reference number and your registered mobile number.
- Finally, you will be able to get an update of SBI Personal Loan Status.
SBI Personal Loan Status Tracking Using Mobile App
- You need to download the SBI Loans app for SBI Personal Loan tracking.
- Click on Personal Loan scheme that you have opted and select ‘Next’.
- Select ‘Menu’ tab on the left-hand side of the app.
- Click on ‘Track Application’ from the drop-down bar.
- Then you enter details like- mobile number and reference number.
- After that, you get an update on SBI Personal Loan Online Application Status.
SBI Personal Loan Status Check- Through Bank Visit
- You need to visit any SBI branch near you to get an update on SBI Personal Loan Status.
- After discussing with the concerned representative, provide the essential documents.
- You need to give some other details if asked for.
- Based on your reference number, you will get an update of SBI Personal Loan Status.
SBI Personal Loan Status Check- Through Customer Support
- You have to dial the SBI helpline number- 1800 112 211 or 1800 425 3800 for SBI Personal Loan Status update.
- The customer support executive will ask for your reference number and other details for verification.
- Post successful verification, you will get updated on SBI Personal Loan Status.