United Commercial Bank or UCO Bank is one of the oldest banks in India which offers personal loan. UCO Bank Personal Loan provides financial aid against any legitimate needs like- medical expenses, house renovation, family wedding, vacation and so on. Personal Loan from UCO Bank is an unsecured loan. So, UCO Bank Personal Loan do not take any mortgage to secure the loan. UCO Bank Personal Loan rate of interest is very attractive and depends on UCO Bank Personal Loan eligibility. You can opt for UCO Bank Personal Loan online apply without standing in long queues. After you fill up UCO Bank Personal Loan application form, you need to proceed to the next step. You need to submit UCO Bank Personal Loan documents required which are minimal. In order to avail UCO Bank Personal Loan interest at a lower rate, you need to have a good credit score of 750 or above with a good repaying capacity.
Features and Benefits of UCO Bank Personal Loan
- You can easily get UCO Bank Personal Loan details online without worrying much.
- UCO Bank Personal Loan or UCO Cash Loan helps you to cope up with your financial needs without pledging any collateral.
- The approval for a personal loan from UCO Bank takes very less time.
- Repayment of UCO Bank Personal Loan ranges from 12 to 60 months which is quite flexible.
- To avail a personal loan from UCO Bank, you can easily go for UCO Bank Personal Loan online apply.
- In order to repay UCO Bank Personal Loan, your monthly budget does not get affected much. This is because you can easily repay through EMI.
- UCO Bank Personal Loan rate of interest for women applicants is quite low which is presently 11.45%* per annum.
- The processing fee for Personal Loan from UCO Bank is very low. 1% of the loan amount which is a minimum of Rs. 750.
- When you opt for UCO Bank Personal Loan apply, you can obtain loan of maximum Rs. 10 lakhs which can be 10 times of your gross monthly income.
- UCO Bank Personal Loan interest rate for the male applicant is presently 11.70%* which is quite competitive.
- For EMI calculations which you need to pay on a monthly basis, you can opt for UCO Bank Personal Loan EMI calculator. It is a financial tool which eases up your EMI payments.
UCO Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
To avail UCO Bank Personal Loan, you need to fulfill UCO Bank Personal Loan eligibility criteria which are quite minimal.
- Age- 21 to 58 years
- Net Monthly Income- Rs. 10,000 and net monthly income must be 40% of the gross salary after the subtraction of PF or other essentials
- Employment- A Confirmed employee of Private/Public/Govt or Semi Govt/Universities/College or any public sector undertakings
- Work Experience- Minimum 2 years in the same company.
- CIBIL score- 750 or above
- Loan Amount- Up to Rs. 10 lakhs
UCO Bank Personal Loan Documents Required
You need to submit very minimum documents to obtain Personal Loan from UCO Bank.
- Application form
- Cheque for processing fee
- Passport photograph
- Last 6 months updated Bank a/c statement
- Age proof – Aadhaar Card /PAN Card/Voter ID
- Address proof- Rent Agreement/ Passport/ Water Bill, Gas bill or latest electricity bill
- Salary slip of the last 3 months.
UCO Bank Personal Loan Rate of Interest & Other Charges
|Interest Rate||For Women- 11.45%*, MCLR of 1 year+2.75%|
|For Men- 11.70%*, MCLR of 1 year+3%|
|Processing Fees||1% of the loan amount|
|Dishonour Charges||Rs. 750 per instance|
*Interest Rate may vary from to time