Quant Active Fund is an open ended equity multi cap fund. Previously, this fund was named Quant Growth Fund. The investment objective of this fund is to generate long term capital by investing in a well diversified portfolio of large, mid and small cap stocks. Though the return is based on the market condition and is not guaranteed.
Quant Active Fund was launched on March 20, 2001. The investment allocation of Quant Active Fund is based on the research of Quant Money Managers Limited (QMML). In order to have a diversified portfolio, Quant Active Fund also invests in money market and debt instruments as well as units that are issued by REITs & InvITs.
Quant Active Fund Facts
- Quant Active Mutual Fund Scheme allocates 97.32% of its portfolio in equity stocks out of which 71.82% in large cap, 19.45% in mid cap and 6.07% in small cap stocks.
- You can invest in Quant Active Fund sip starting at a minimum of Rs. 100 and in multiples of Rs.1 thereafter.
- Quant Active Fund exit load is nil if you redeem or switched out the fund units within 1 year of the allotment date. The exit load is 1% the fund unit is redeemed within 1 year of the allotment date.
- Individual aimimg to earn long term capital can invest in this Fund.
- Based on Quant Active Fund review, this scheme mainly invests in company stocks which are engaged in banking and financial services.
Top 5 Sectors of Quant Active Fund
|S.No.||Holding Name||Net Assets (in %)|
|1||Bank – Private||26.62|
|2||Pharmaceuticals and Drugs||12.79|
|3||Bank – Public||10.52|
|5||Engineering – Construction||7.03|
(as on date- 05/04/2019)
Top 10 Holdings of Quant Active Fund
|S.No.||Name of Holding||Net Assets (%)|
|1||AXIS BANK LIMITED||9.73|
|2||ICICI BANK LTD||9.27|
|3||STATE BANK OF INDIA||8.56|
|4||SUN PHARMACEUTICALS INDUSTRIES LTD||5.27|
|5||LARSEN AND TOUBRO LIMITED||5.02|
|6||COLGATE-PALMOLIVE (INDIA) LTD||4.76|
|7||JUBILANT FOODWORKS LTD||3.87|
|8||THE FEDERAL BANK LIMITED||3.85|
|9||DIVI S LABORATORIES LIMITED||3.77|
|10||AUROBINDO PHARMA LTD||3.74|
(as on date- 05/04/2019)
Details of Quant Active Fund
Date of Inception- 20th March, 2001
Fund Manager- Mr. Gaurav Balre, Mr. Sanjeev Sharma
Benchmark- NIFTY 500 Total Return Index
Riskometer- Moderately High
Return Since Since Launch- 17.44%
AUM- Rs. 6.57 crore (as on 28th Feb, 2019)
Following table depicts the performance of Quant Active Fund-
|S&P BSE 500 TRI||7.26||16.59||14.50||16.75|
|Rank within Category||26||28||8||13|
|Number of funds in category||45||42||36||27|
|As on Apr 05, 2019|