HSBC Cashback Credit Card offers unlimited cashback offers an all kinds of transactions. Along with global acceptance, HSBC Cashback Credit Card benefits you with VISA Paywave technology ensuring contactless card payments. You donot have to pay any joining fee for HSBC Bank Cashback Credit Card. There are many introductory and welcome benefits for using HSBC Cashback Credit Card. Moreover, HSBC Cashback Credit Card offers cashback even on Instant EMI option.
Features & Benefits of HSBC Cashback Credit Card
- Zero joining fee is charged for HSBC Cashback Credit Card.
- HSBC Cashback Credit Card offers 1.5% cashback on all the online spends and 1% on other spends.
- The annual membership fee of Rs. 750 is charged for HSBC Bank Cashback Credit Card. It will be reversed if you manage to spend annually more than Rs. 3 lakhs.
- HSBC Cashback Credit Card benefits you up to 15% discount across major cities at around 1000 restaurants.
- You enjoy contactless payments with VISA Paywave technology.
- HSBC Bank Cashback Credit Card offers Instant EMI facility along with cashback benefit.
- You easily your credit card dues with EMI options like- Cash-on-EMI, Balance Transfer on EMI, Loan-on-Phone, etc.
Introductory Offers by HSBC Cashback Credit Card
- If you spend Rs. 400 or more on Amazon spends, HSBC Cashback Credit Card offers 5% discount. (No restriction on how many transactions made, Discount of max Rs. 250 per month per card)
- On Swiggy orders more than Rs. 400, get 20% off. (discount is up to Rs. 100 valid for once- per user per month)
- The introductory offers on HSBC Cashback Credit Card is valid from 28th June to 30th Sept 2019.
Welcome Benefits by HSBC Cashback Credit Card
- Within 30 days of issuing the HSBC Cashback Credit Card, get Swiggy Voucher of Rs. 250 and Cleartrip Voucher worth Rs. 2000 on your first transaction.
- Completing 30 days of card issuance, you will receive the voucher within the next 60 days.
- The e-gift card is valid for 6 months from the card issuance date.
Eligibility Criteria for HSBC Cashback Credit Card
To apply for HSBC Cashback Credit Card, you need to fulfill the following eligibility for HSBC Cashback Credit Card-
- The salaried applicant must have an income of more than Rs. 4 lakhs.
- The age limit lies between 18 to 65 years.
Documents required for HSBC Cashback Credit Card
- PAN Card
- ID Proof- Voter ID card, AADHAR Card, Passport
- Address Proof- Driving License, Utility bills like- Gas or Water bill
- Income Proof- Salary slip, updated bank a/c statement, P&L statement, balance sheet audited
Fees & Charges for HSBC Cashback Credit Card
|Joining Fee||Rs. 0|
|Annual Fee||Rs. 750|
|Over Limit Fee||Rs. 500 each month|
|Interest-Free Credit Period||Up to 45 days|
|Transaction Fee related to cash advances||2.5% of the transaction amount, where minimum cash advance of Rs. 300|
|Finance Charges||3.3% per month evaluated from the transaction date|
|Duplicate Statement Request||Rs. 100 for each statement|
|Foreign Currency Transaction Fee||3.50% of the amount|
|Charges for Late Payment||Minimum Due Payment Amount Up to Rs. 500- Rs. 400 fine charged Rs. 500 to Rs. 1000- Rs. 500 as fine charged More than Rs. 1000- Rs. 750 as fine|
|Fees charged for standing instruction dishonored, cheque bounce or ECS unsuccessful payment||Rs. 350|