ALL about Indusind Bank Credit Card

Enter Your Net Monthly Income!

Minimum Monthly Income Should Be Rs.10,000!

Maximum Monthly Income Limit is Rs. 75 Lakhs!

Proceed

Please Enter Your Company Name

Please Enter Valid Company Name

Please Enter Your City Name

Please Enter Valid City Name

Proceed
Back

Please Enter Your Name !

Please Enter Valid Name !

Name Must Contain Only Alphabets !

Please Enter Your Email Id

Please Enter Valid Email Id

Please Enter Your Mobile No.

Please Enter Valid Mobile No.

Invalid Mobile No.

Please Accept Terms of Use !

Back

IndusInd Bank was established by S.P Hinduja on 1994 at Mumbai. IndusInd Bank has started with the capital of 1Billion.  The 60% of this amount was raised by the Indian residents and the other 40% was raised by nonresident Indians.  IndusInd Bank is a new generation bank so this bank uses the most updated technologies to secure their customers. The name of IndusInd Bank has inspired from Indus Valley Civilization. IndusInd Bank has 1,004 branches and they also have 1885 ATM branches across the country. IndusInd Bank offers a variety of credit cards to fulfill the requirements of their customers. With the help of IndusInd Bank Credit Card, you can complete your luxury and also your need. The interest rate they charge for their credit card is so low and also with the help of IndusInd Bank Credit Card, you can improve your Credit Score which is very helpful.

To fulfill their customer’s need IndusInd Bank offers eight kinds of credit cards. Now we are giving the list of it.

  • Shopping Card
  • Cash back Card
  • Rewards Card
  • Travel Card
  • Life Time Free Card
  • Business Card
  • Lifestyle Card
  • Entertainment Card
IndusInd Bank Credit Card features-
  • The interest rate IndusInd Bank offers for their credit card is so low.
  •  IndusInd Bank offers varies ranges of credit cards to choose.
  •  They offer Satya Paul vouchers and jet airways vouchers as joining gift.
  • IndusInd Bank offers 24*7 customer care service which is beneficial and helpful.
  • IndusInd Bank offers amazing rewards points on every spend of 100INR or 150INR.
Eligibility Criteria for IndusInd Bank Credit Card
AgeApplicant should be in the age group of 25to 65 years.
Income RegularityHe/ She must have a regular income source either he/ she should have a business or he/ she must be a salaried person.
IncomeHe/ she must have a minimum salary of 15,000
Credit HistoryHis/ Her credit history must be fair because if there is any kind of settlement his/ her application can get canceled. The Credit score must be in the number group of 650-950.
NationalityHe/ She either should be a resident Indian or Non-resident Indian.
Documents required for IndusInd Bank Credit Card
  • ID Proof
    • PAN card
    • Aadhar card
    • Voter ID card
    • Driving License
  • Address Proof
    • Rental Agreement
    • Electricity Bill
    • Telephone Bill
    • Passport
  • Income Proof (For Self-employed)
    • Business Continuity Proof
    • Balance Sheet or Audited Profit and Loss Statement
    • Statement of recent ITR (Income Tax Returns)
  • Income Proof (For Salaried)
    • Appointment letter
    • Recent Salary slip/s
    • Salary Certificate
IndusInd Bank Credit Card Benefits:
  • Unlimited Spending–   IndusInd Bank Credit Card offers NPSL (No pre Set Spending Limit). The card owner can have additional spending flexibility.
  • Transferring Balance – IndusInd Credit Card offers to transfer the balance from another credit card to other credit cards. This is very easy and also exciting too.
  • Loan on Card- IndusInd Bank provides loan on the card. They offer a loan with minimum documentation on their customer’s doorstep.
  • Personalize Your cards-IndusInd Bank provides you the facility of personalizing your own card so you can personalize your credit card as per your need which is so helpful.
  • Amazing offers & discounts- IndusInd Bank Credit Card has tied up with so many companies that’s why this company offers so many gift vouchers, offers, discounts, and cash backs.

Enter Your Net Monthly Income!

Minimum Monthly Income Should Be Rs.10,000!

Maximum Monthly Income Limit is Rs. 75 Lakhs!

Proceed

Please Enter Your Company Name

Please Enter Valid Company Name

Please Enter Your City Name

Please Enter Valid City Name

Proceed
Back

Please Enter Your Name !

Please Enter Valid Name !

Name Must Contain Only Alphabets !

Please Enter Your Email Id

Please Enter Valid Email Id

Please Enter Your Mobile No.

Please Enter Valid Mobile No.

Invalid Mobile No.

Please Accept Terms of Use !

Back

Top