HDFC Bank is the largest credit card provider in India. On 1994 was HDFC Bank was founded. HDFC Bank has headquartered at Mumbai and Maharashtra. The HDFC Bank’s credit card is a kind of mixture of ICICI Bank Credit Card & SBI Bank’s Credit Card. HDFC Bank Credit Card has 28.68% of the total Credit Card customer in India. HDFC Bank Credit Card also offers a special credit card for women, doctors, and teachers.
Types of HDFC Bank Credit Card
HDFC Bank offers Credit Card as per their customer’s need. HDFC Bank Credit Card offers customized Credit Cards to its customers. To fulfill their customers need HDFC Bank Credit Card offers eight kind of Credit Cards. They are-
- HDFC Bank Credit Card Super Premium
- HDFC Bank Credit Card Co-Brand
- HDFC Bank Credit Card Professional
- HDFC Bank Credit Card Premium Women
- HDFC Bank Credit Card Premium
- HDFC Bank Credit Card Regular
- HDFC Bank Credit Card Commercial
- HDFC Bank Credit Card CashBack
HDFC Bank Credit Card Features
- Personalized Credit Card– HDFC Bank Credit Card offers you to personalize your credit card as per your requirement. So don’t get worried.
- Discounts– HDFC Bank Credit Card has tied up with so many luxury brands to daily needed brands so they provide discount facilities to HDFC Bank Credit Card customers. HDFC Credit Card customers also get cash back offers and reward points on every day of the year.
- Security– HDFC Credit Card offers maximum security on their card. They provide highly secured mechanism on the online transactions.
- Credit Card for Loan- HDFC Credit Card provides the latest facility about card against loan which means you can take a loan against your card with minimal paperwork.
- Value Bill Program- HDFC Credit Card can be used for shopping purpose or also for paying bills. You can pay your electricity bills, telephone bill, insurance or mobile bills through your credit card and can earn reward points.
- 500 Bonus welcome benefit- You can get the welcome benefit of 500 points on your first utility bill payment
Documents you need for HDFC Bank Credit Cards
Following are the set of documents which are required to apply for a credit card–
- ID Proof
- PAN card
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Driving License
- Address Proof
- Rental Agreement
- Electricity Bill
- Telephone Bill
- Income Proof (For Self-employed)
- Business Continuity Proof
- Balance Sheet or Audited Profit and Loss Statement
- Statement of recent ITR (Income Tax Returns)
- Income Proof (For Salaried)
- Appointment letter
- Recent Salary slip/s
- Salary Certificate
HDFC Bank eligibility criteria for Credit Card
- Age– The applicant for the Credit Card must be in the age group of 21 to 65 years. But also people over the age of 15 years can apply for credit card.
- Regular Income– Applicant should have a regular income. He can have a regular business or salaried for at least the last three months. The applicant should have proof either with their IT file or last three months salary slips.
- Income– Bank will check applicants income if he/she is capable of repaying his/her credit card bill. This thing has an important role when comes to set the credit card limit.
- Credit History –Credit history tells about your past loan repayment. So if you have a good credit score you will get a better credit card and higher credit limit. And a good credit score really helps when you take any kind of loan.
- Nationality– Applicant should be an Indian resident or non-resident Indian.