Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India commonly known as ICICI Bank is the 2nd largest bank in terms of market cap and assets. The headquarter of ICICI Bank is located in Mumbai with 14367 ATMs and 4867 branches all over India. ICICI Bank offers a credit card to cater to the varied needs of the customers. ICICI Credit Card serves both personal as well as corporate needs. Moreover, credit cards of ICICI satisfy the requirements of big companies as well as mid and small-sized companies. Starting from travel to lifestyle, ICICI credit cards offer great features and benefits.
Features ICICI Credit Card
ICICIBankCredit Card has some unique features such as-
- ICICI Credit Card is very easy to obtain. There are no complications in order to get the credit card. It is very simple and customer friendly card.
- ICICI Credit Card helps you to pre-define the credit limit. Moreover, you can also pre-define the limit on monthly spendings.
- If you have an ICICI Bank a/c, you can choose for the auto debit option.
- Credit Cards offered by ICICI are of different kinds such as- fuel cards, contactless cards, airline cards and much more.
- ICICI Bank Credit card offers its facilities to Non-Resident Indians (NRI).
- Easy access to ICICI Credit card bill statement is possible. You can check your credit card details online without any hassle.
Types of ICICI Credit Card
There are a variety of credit cards which are mentioned below-
- Gemstone Credit Card
- Travel and Fuel Credit Card
- HPCL Credit Card
- Featured Credit Card
- NRI Credit Card
- Diamant Credit Card
- Secured Credit Card
- Unifare Metro ICICI Credit Card
- Expression Credit Card
- Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card
- Other Credit Card
Eligibility to apply for ICICI Credit Card
- Age – The minimum age to apply for the Credit Card is 23 years. But your minimum age must be 18 years for an add-on card.
- Income – Minimum monthly income must be Rs. 20,000.
- Profession – Applicant must be salaried or businessman with a regular income. He must have proof of their IT file or months salary slip of last 3 months.
·Credit Score – A good credit score is required to apply for ICICI Credit Card.
Documents required for ICICI Credit Card
- Identity Proof
- AADHAR card
- PAN card
- Driving License
- Voter ID card
- Passport Size Photo
- Address Proof
- Any Utility Bill such as- Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill
- Rental Agreement
- Income Proof (For Salaried)
- Salary slip of last 2 months
- Appointment letter
- Salary Certificate
- Income Proof (For Self-employed)
- Statement of recent Income Tax Return
- Balance Sheet or Audited Profit and Loss Statement
- Business Continuity Proof
Benefits of ICICI Credit Card
Here are some of the benefits of ICICI Bank Credit Card-
- A variety of PAYBACK offers, discounts, cash rewards are offered.
- ICICI Credit Card provides waive of fuel surcharge, complimentary airport lounge, shopping and dining discounts.
- Payment of ICICI Bank Credit Card bill can be either through cheque, cash or through the internet.
- You can easily access ICICI Bank Credit card information through online mode.
- ICICI Credit Card is very safe and secured that helps you to protect from any fraudulent activity.