SBI Business Loan is financial support against any kind of business needs. Based on the eligibility, SBI Business Loan interest rate is charged at an attractive interest rate. Whether you want to expand your business or to meet the working capital, you can go for SBI Business Loan apply online. Not only large business but small & medium business enterprise can avail SBI Business Loan. With SBI SME Loan, the small and medium enterprise can fulfill their business capital requirement. To support women entrepreneurs, SBI Business Loan for women offers a concession on SBI Business Loan interest rate. You need to have a good credit score and SBI Business Loan documents requirement is quite minimal. There different types of SBI Business Loan to suit different business needs.
Features & Benefits of SBI Business Loan
- SBI SME Loan offers financial aid to small & medium enterprise for their business growth and expansion.
- You can easily repay Business Loan of SBI depending on the repayment tenure and the loan amount.
- SBI Business Loan for women offers financial backup to the women entrepreneur with a certain % of interest rate concession.
- Depending on your business turnover, profit, credit history and other business loan eligibility, SBI Business Loan interest rate is charged.
- At the time of SBI Business Loan apply online, the requirement for SBI Business Loan documents are quite minimal.
Types of SBI Business Loan
Following are the different types of SBI Business Loan-
- SBI SME EBiz Loan
- SBI Asset-Backed Loan
- SBI Doctor Plus
- SBI Fleet Finance Scheme
- SBI Electronic Dealer Finance Scheme
- SBI SME Construction Equipment Loan
- SBI e-Smart SME e-Commerce Loan
- SBI Warehouse Receipt Financing
- SBI Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana and many more
Eligibility for SBI Business Loan
|Age||21 to 65 years|
|Business Type||Small Business, Private Limited Company, Proprietors, Partnership Firms, Small & Medium Enterprises, Professionals- CA, Doctors, etc.|
|Minimum Business Experience||5 years|
|Minimum Business Functioning Time||3 years|
|Business Turnover||Minimum Rs. 40 lakhs|
|Business Profit||At least 2 years|
SBI Business Loan Documents Required
- Passport Size Photograph
- Application form
- ID proof- Voter ID card, PAN card, AADHAR card, Passport
- Business Continuity proof- Sales Tax Certificate, Partnership Deed, Certificate of Incorporation, Shop & Establishment Certificate
- Address proof- Utility Bills like Water or Electricity bill, Leave and License, Registered Rent Agreement
- Financial Documents- Profit & Loss Statement, Audited Balance Sheet
- Partnership Deed, Latest Property Tax Receipt, Allotment Letter