SBI has come up with a great scheme- Stree Shakti Package to support the women entrepreneurs. With the help of SBI Business Loan for women, the business women can fulfill their business needs. SBI Business Loan rate of interest that is charged for women is quite low. For SBI Business Loan apply online, you need to satisfy SBI Business Loan for women eligibility. To avail SBI Business Loan for women, minimum 50% of the share capital of the enterprise must be held by the women. Also, you do not have to keep any security to obtain SBI Business Loan for women up to Rs. 5 lakh. To avail SBI Business Loan for women for amount more than Rs. 2 lakhs, then she will enjoy interest rate conscession of 0.5%. So, you need to fulfill SBI Business Loan eligibility to enjoy lower interest rate.
Features & Benefits of SBI Business Loan for Women
- Women entrepreneurs with an aim to expand their business can avail SBI Business Loan for women.
- You can obtain SBI Business Loan for women without keeping any security up to an amount of Rs. 5 lakhs.
- Instead of running for finances to support your business, women entrepreneurs can avail SBI Business Loan rate of interest at an attractive rate.
- You can go for SBI Business Loan apply online to obtain funds to improve your business.
- You need to satisfy SBI Business Loan for women eligibility which is quite minimal.
- To avail loan amount over Rs. 2 lakhs, you will enjoy SBI Business Loan rate of interest concession of 0.5%.
- After SBI Business Loan apply online, you can repay it through EMI facility. In this way, you can repay your loan without putting a burden on your wallet.
SBI Business Loan Eligibility for Women
- The business enterprise should have at least 51% stake in the name of the women applicant.
- The income of the women entrepreneur must have a stable income source.
- Also, you must satisfy the age limit for SBI Business Loan for Women eligibility
Documents Required for SBI Business Loan for Women
- Application Form
- Bank Statement of the last 6 months
- KYC Documents- Articles of Association, Partnership Deed, Shops & Establishment Certificate
- PAN card & address proof of the business enterprise
- Financials- Audited Balance Sheet, Tax audit report, Profit & Loss Statement
- Passport size photograph