The State Bank of India provides vast credit cards to its customers. Every SBI Credit Card is designed to give you the ultimate benefits. You can always find a particular SBI Credit Card which will match all your requirements. In October 1988 SBI Credit Card was first launched on New Delhi, in a joint venture with GE Capital. It is integrated as SBI Cards Payments Services Private Limited. SBI Credit Card has headquartered in Gurgaon, at Haryana. SBI is the most trusted bank in India.
SBI Credit Card has tied up with Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) and has launched a loyalty-cum-credit travel card.
Features of SBI Credit Card
- Globally Accepted– The SBI Credit Card is universally accepted so you don’t need to be worried when you are traveling in foreign countries.
- B.T- On transferring balance SBI Credit Card provides the lowest interest rate. A primary SBI Credit Card holder and resident of India can have this facility.
- Facilities of Loan- SBI Credit Card provides loan on the lowest interest rate, no paperwork is required for this loan, the interest-free for this loan is 2%.
- B.T on EMI– SBI Credit Cards also provides balance transfer on EMI. The minimum amount is 5,000 and the maximum amount is 75% of the available credit limit.
- Encash– SBI Credit Card offers the encashing system to its customers. SBI Credit Cardholders can easily get this benefit by applying. A checkbook will be sent on the registered address of that credit card holder.
- Upgrade your Card- If you are an SBI Credit Cardholder or applied for an SBI Credit Card don’t get worried about SBI Credit Card upgrade. You can upgrade your SBI Credit Card by applying easily.
- Pay your bill easily- You can easily play your SBI Credit Card bill easily by the registering through SBI Card Website.
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Credit Card
|Age||Applicant should be in the age group of 25to 65 years.|
|Income Regularity||He/ She must have a regular income source either he/ she should have a business or he/ she must be a salaried person.|
|Income||He/ she must have a minimum salary of 15,000|
|Credit History||His/ Her credit history must be fair because if there is any kind of settlement his/ her application can get canceled. The Credit score must be in the number group of 650-950.|
|Nationality||He/ She either should be a resident Indian or Nonresident Indian.|
Documents required for SBI Credit Card
- ID Proof
- PAN card
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Driving License
- Address Proof
- Rental Agreement
- Electricity Bill
- Telephone Bill
- Income Proof (For Self-employed)
- Business Continuity Proof
- Balance Sheet or Audited Profit and Loss Statement
- Statement of recent ITR (Income Tax Returns)
- Income Proof (For Salaried)
- Appointment letter
- Recent Salary slip/s
- Salary Certificate