One of the oldest and largest commercial bank in India, Central Bank of India offers credit card to suit your needs. To cater different spending habits of the customers, Central Bank of India credit card are of different variants. You can easily go for Central Bank of India credit card apply online by satisfying the eligibility criteria. You need to have a stable income source with a good credit score to fulfill the Central Bank of India credit card eligibility. Using the Central Bank of India credit card online payment, you can pay monthly electricity bills or shopping bills. With easy & secure transaction, Central Bank of India credit card apply requires very minimum documents. For any card related queries, you can seek help from Central Bank of India credit card customer care support.
Types of Central Bank of India Credit Card- Top Cards
To address specific needs, Central Bank of India credit card are of various kinds. At the time of Central Bank of India credit card apply, you can select your credit card based on your requirement. You can then go for Central Bank of India credit card online payment for an easy shopping experience along with other exciting offers.
Following are the variants of Central Bank of India credit card-
- Visa Aspire Credit Card
- MasterCard World Credit Card
- RuPay Select Credit Card
- Visa Platinum Credit Card
- RuPay Platinum Credit Card
- Titanium Credit Card
- Big Cinemas Credit Card
Central Bank of India Credit Card Eligibility
For Central Bank of India credit card apply, you need to fulfill the Central Bank of India credit card eligibility criteria. Following are the Central Bank of India credit card eligibility-
- Must be an Indian citizen or Non-Resident Indians.
- Your age criteria must lie between 21 to 65 years.
- Both salaried and self-employed can apply.
- A stable income source with good repaying capacity.
- A minimum credit score of 750 or more.
Documents Required for Central Bank of India Credit Card
You need to submit very minimum documents for Central Bank of India credit card apply-
- Duly filled application form
- Passport size photograph
- Income Proof- Audited balance sheet & ITR file for the self-employed applicants/salary slip for salaried applicant
- Address Proof- Any utility bills like- Water or Gas Bill, Passport
- ID Proof- PAN card, Driving License, AADHAAR card, Voter ID card
Fees Charged for Central Bank of India Credit Card
|Fees Type||Amount Charged|
|ATM Transaction Charge||Rs. 100+2.99% monthly till the repayment|
|Charges for Late Payment||Rs. 100|
|Railway Ticket Surcharge||2.5%+Rs. 30|
|Lost Card Replacement Charge||Rs. 100|
|Limit Exceeding Charge||2% with a minimum of Rs. 100|
|Charges for Cheque Return||Rs. 150 per instrument|
|Dishonour of Auto Debit||Rs. 150 per instance|
|Emergency Card Replacement Abroad||Rs. 150|
|Charge Slip Retrieval Charges||Rs. 100 per charge slip|
|De-Blocking Charge||Rs. 100|