SBI has made your travel more convenient and accessible by introducing Etihad Guest SBI Card. If you are someone who travels a lot, then you can definitely avail Etihad Guest SBI Card for your traveling expenses. Etihad Guest SBI Card is one of the best travel cards which offers huge benefits which is in collaboration with Abu-Dhabi based airline- Etihad Airways. Using Etihad Guest SBI Credit Card, you get discounts on train or movie tickets booking, free airline tickets, reward points, exclusive lounge access and much more. Etihad Guest SBI Card annual fee is Rs. 1499 which is a one-time payment. You need to pay Rs. 1499 per annum for Etihad Guest SBI Card charges of renewal. Based on your eligibility criteria, Etihad Guest SBI Card limit is set.
Etihad Guest SBI Card Benefits
- Etihad Guest SBI Credit Card offers to save money while clearing the credit card dues. You easily balance transfer the outstanding balance of credit cards of other banks to Etihad Guest SBI Card and pay lowest interest rates via EMI option.
- Your transaction is fully secured using Etihad Guest SBI Card. Even if you wave Etihad Guest SBI Credit Card multiple times, only one transaction will go through.
- Etihad Guest SBI Card is worldwide accepted in almost 24 million outlets across the globe with around 3,25,000 outlets only in India.
- The benefit of Etihad Guest SBI Card replacement is available 24*7 even when you are traveling abroad.
- To maintain high security, Etihad Guest SBI Credit Card offers skimming and counterfeiting with the pin and chip.
- You can easily pay your utility bills like- gas or electricity bill using Easy Bill Pay option on your Etihad Guest SBI Card.
Etihad Guest SBI Card Offers
- Etihad Guest SBI Credit Card offers fuel surcharge waiver of 1% on fuel purchase of Rs. 500 to Rs. 4,000.
- In case loss of baggage, you get an allowance of complimentary lost baggage up to USD 1000.
- You can avail Rs. 25 lakhs as coverage for complimentary overseas air accidents using Etihad Guest SBI Card offers.
- On international spends of every Rs. 100, you enjoy 2 Etihad Guest miles under Etihad Guest SBI Credit Card.
- If you can annually spend Rs. 5 lakhs, then you will earn Etihad Guest miles of 5,000.
- You will be benefitted with insurance of Rs.50,000 as coverage for complimentary fraud liability.
- If you redeem travel rewards miles earned from Etihad Guest SBI Credit Card, you will get a discount of up to 10%.
- Etihad Guest SBI Card offers domestic airport lounge access eight times per year for free.
- On spending Rs. 10 lakhs annually, you can earn complimentary voucher on Etihad Guest SBI Credit Card.
Etihad Guest SBI Card Charges
|Fees & Charges||Amount|
|Joining Fee||Rs.1499+GST (One time)|
|Renewal Fee||Rs. 1499+GST (per annum) applicable from 2nd year onwards.|
|Cash Advance Fee||2.5% of the transaction amount. The minimum amount must be Rs. 300. (SBI or other ATMs) 3% of the amount transacted where the minimum amt. must be Rs. 300 (International ATMs)|
|Cheque Pick-up Fee||Rs. 100|
|Payment Dishonour Fee||2% of payment amount (minimum amount must be Rs. 300)|
|Statement Retrieval Fee||Rs. 100 for each statement (muts be 2 months old)|
|Overlimit Fee||2.5% of the overlimit amount where the minimum amount must be Rs. 500|
|Cash Payment Fee||Rs. 199|
|Finance Charges||3.35% each month, accordingly 40.2% per annum|
|Late Payment Fee||
total amount due more than Rs. 25,000- Rs. 950
For total amount due ranging from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 25,000- Rs. 800
Total amount due ranging from Rs. 1000 to Rs. 10,000- Rs. 600 Total due amount ranging from Rs. 500 to Rs. 1000- Rs. 400
The Total amount due ranging from Rs. 200 to Rs. 500- Rs. 100
If the Total due amount lies from Rs. 0 to Rs. 200- Nil