SBI Credit Card offers easy online transactions with exciting offers and benefits. At the time of SBI Credit Card apply online, you have to fulfill SBI Credit Card eligibility criteria. You need to check SBI Credit Card eligibility to avoid rejection of application form. A good credit history with stable income source is very important criteria to fulfill when going to credit card apply for SBI Bank. Also, SBI Credit Card eligibility minimum salary requirement must be satisfied. To get an update on your credit card application, you can opt for SBI Credit Card apply status check online. From the wide range of credit card option, you can select the best suitable card for you and proceed to credit card apply for SBI Bank.
SBI Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
SBI Credit Card eligibility check is an important step before you go for SBI Credit Card apply online. You need to fulfill SBI Credit Card eligibility minimum salary, credit score and repaying ability. Salaried, Self-employed and students can apply for SBI Credit Card. After you the satisfy credit card eligibility and opt for SBI Credit Card apply online, you can easily go for SBI Credit Card apply status check.
Following are the eligibility criteria for self-employed and salaried individuals who are opting for SBI Credit Card apply online-
|Eligibility criteria for SBI Credit Card apply online||Self-Employed||Salaried|
|Age||21 to 60 years||21-60 years|
|Income||Stable Income||At least Rs. 20,000 per month|
|Credit Score||750 or more||750 or above|
|Work Experience||Minimum 2 years of work experience with at least 1 year in the present organization||Minimum 3 years of business experience with at least 2 years of business profit|
Here is the eligibility needed for SBI Credit Card apply online for the students-
|Eligibility criteria for SBI Credit Card apply online||Students|
|Age||Must be above 18 years old|
|Deposit Account||Must have Rs. 25,000 or more in his/her fixed deposit account|
|Testimonials||He/She must be able to submit college enrollment proof, PAN card or other KYC compliants papers|
Documents Required for SBI Credit Card Apply Online
- Income Proof – Last 3 months salary slip, Last 2 years audited financials for the self-employed applicant, Updated bank a/c statement of last 3 months, Form 16
- Address Proof – Driving License, Utility Bills like- Electricity or Water Bill of last 3 months, Passport
- Identity Proof – Passport, AADHAAR Card, PAN Card, Voter ID Card
How to apply for SBI Credit Card Online
- For SBI Credit Card apply online, you need to visit the official website of SBI Credit Card.
- You can select the best-suited credit card to fit your requirement.
- After you click on ‘Apply’, fill up the application form.
- Then you have to input the details needed and enter the OTP that you receive in your registered mobile number.
- Then you have to submit the documents needed for SBI Credit Card apply online.