Insights of SBI Bluechip Fund

Apply Personal Loan Online

Upto 40 Lacs* @ 10.99%* P.A

Enter Your Monthly Salary!

Salary should be Minimum Rs.15,000!

Salary should be Maximum Rs.10 Crore!

Enter Your Turnover!

Minimum Turnover Should Be Rs. 3Lakhs!

Your Turnover Limit Exceeded!

Enter Loan amount!

Minimum Loan amount is Rs.15,000 !

Maximum Loan amount is Rs. 75 Lakhs!

Please Enter Your Company Name

Please Enter Valid Company Name

Please Enter PAN Card No

Please Enter Valid PAN Detail

Proceed

Please Enter Your Name !

Please Enter Valid Name !

Name Must Contain Only Alphabets !

Please Enter Your Email Id

Please Enter Valid Email Id

Please Enter Your Mobile No.

Please Enter Valid Mobile No.

Invalid Mobile No.

Please Enter Your City Name

Please Enter Valid City Name

I have read and agree to the Terms of Use. By clicking on 'Proceed' I authorise FreEMI and its representative to call me or SMS me overriding my registry on DNC/NDNC. [/acceptance]

SBI Bluechip Fund is an open-ended equity fund which provides opportunities to invest in long term capital growth.Under the SBI Bluechip Fund portfolio, money is invested in a diversified mix of debt and money-related instruments, along with equity related instruments. SBI Bluechip Fund growth mainly focuses on large-cap equity stocks with diversified allocation.

SBI Bluechip Fund scheme was launched on 14th February 2006 with a benchmark of S&P BSE 100. This scheme has invested almost 70% of its assets in equity related instruments and remaining 30% in a mix of money market instruments, fixed or floating rate debt instruments and foreign securities. You can invest a minimum of Rs. 500 in SBI Bluechip Fund sip. Investing in SBI Bluechip Fund regular growth helps in earning a good amount of return without the headache of market research.

SBI Bluechip Fund Investment Strategy

  • SBI Bluechip Mutual Fund portfolio follows a bottom-up investment strategy.
  • SBI Bluechip Fund portfolio focuses on sector dynamics.
  • Also, it Focuses on alpha generation through better stock selection within sectors.
  • SBI Bluechip Fund growth is better than SBI Bluechip Fund dividend.
  • Based on SBI Bluechip Fund review, 80% to 100% of investments are in large caps with 1 year perspectives.
  • Up to 20% of investments are in mid-caps with 2-3 year perspectives.
  • Depending on SBI Bluechip Fund review, stocks are selected based on the following parameters:
  • SBI Bluechip Fund performance should be consistent in terms of organic growth and capital allocation.
  • Changes in leadership.
  • After monitoring key strategic management decisions.
  • SBI Bluechip Fund nav gives us an idea of the fund’s performance. 
  • SBI Bluechip Fund regular growth investment option is ideal for novice investors.

Top 5 Sectors of SBI Bluechip Fund

S.No. Holding Name Net Assets (in %)
1 Bank – Private 19.38
2 IT – Software 7.27
3 Miscellaneous 7
4 Refineries 6.24
5 Engineering – Construction 5.37

(as on 26/03/2019)

Top 10 Holdings of SBI Bluechip Fund

S.No. Holding Name Net Assets (in %)
1 HDFC Bank Ltd. 8.89
2 TREPS 6.23
3 Larsen & Toubro Ltd. 5.11
4 ITC Ltd. 4.93
5 ICICI Bank Ltd. 4.56
6 Housing Development Finance Corporation Ltd. 4.28
7 Infosys Ltd. 3.52
8 Nestle India Ltd. 3.31
9 Reliance Industries Ltd. 2.86
10 Axis Bank Ltd. 2.83

(as on 26/03/2019)

SBI Bluechip Fund Details

Launch Date- February 14, 2006

 Fund Manager- Ms. Sohini Andani

Risk- Moderately High

Benchmark- S&P BSE 100 Index

Return Since Launch- 10.83%

AUM- Rs. 20406.2 crore (as on 28th Feb, 2019)

Let’s have a look at SBI Bluechip Fund Performance-

  1-Year 3-Year 5-Year 10-Year
Fund 3.12 11.55 15.34 17.29
S&P BSE 100 TRI 11.39 15.63 13.47 16.30
Category 9.89 14.12 12.79 15.10
Rank within Category 81 67 6 7
Number of funds in category 91 76 62 38
As on Mar 27, 2019

Enter Loan amount!

Minimum Loan amount is Rs.15,000 !

Maximum Loan amount is Rs. 75 Lakhs!

Proceed

Enter Your Monthly Salary!

Salary should be Minimum Rs.15,000!

Salary should be Maximum Rs.10 Crore!

Enter Your Turnover!

Minimum Turnover Should Be Rs. 3Lakhs!

Your Turnover Limit Exceeded!

Proceed
Back

Please Enter Your Company Name

Please Enter Valid Company Name

Please Enter Your City Name

Please Enter Valid City Name

Proceed
Back

Please Enter PAN Card No

Please Enter Valid PAN Detail

Proceed
Back

Please Enter Your Name !

Please Enter Valid Name !

Name Must Contain Only Alphabets !

Please Enter Your Email Id

Please Enter Valid Email Id

Please Enter Your Mobile No.

Please Enter Valid Mobile No.

Invalid Mobile No.

Please Accept Terms of Use !

Back

Top