SimplySAVE SBI Card is one of the most popular credit cards of SBI. You can avail a lot of SimplySAVE SBI Credit Card benefits and features in SimplySAVE SBI Card. SimplySAVE SBI Card Limit is set as per your SimplySAVE SBI Card Eligibility. After you opted for SimplySAVE SBI Card Apply online you can track your application status through SimplySAVE SBI Card Login. SimplySAVE SBI Card rewards program is amazing and it with this you can avail amazing SimplySAVE SBI Card Features and benefits.
SimplySAVE SBI Card
- Get the SimplySAVE SBI Card welcome gift of Rs. 100 cashback on your first ATM withdrawal, you only can avail this SimplySAVE SBI Card Benefit if you do the transaction within 30 days of receiving SimplySAVE SBI Card.
- Earn 2000 bonus SimplySAVE SBI Credit Card reward points on the spending of Rs. 2000 and above on the card within 60 days of the issuance date.
- Get 1 SimplySAVE SBI Card reward point on spend of every Rs. 100 on the card.
- Earn 10 SimplySAVE SBI Card reward points on spend of every Rs. 100 on dining, movies, departmental stores, and grocery spends.
- Avail the facility of using SimplySAVE SBI Card Reward points to pay off the SimplySAVE SBI Card bill, also you can redeem your SimplySAVE SBI Card reward points against a variety of gifts from different brands.
- Get the SimplySAVE SBI Card Annual fee back on the spending of Rs. 90,000 or more in a year.
- Get the benefit of a fuel surcharge waiver 1% on transaction Rs. 500 to Rs. 3000.
SimplySAVE SBI Card
Fees & Charges
|Annual Fee||Rs 499|
|Renewal Fee||Rs 499, reversed if annual spends for last year exceeds Rs 90,000|
|Interest-Free Credit Period||20-50 days applicable only on retail purchases and if previous months’ outstanding balance is paid|
|Extended Credit Charges||Up to 3.35% per month, accounting to 40.2% per annum from the transaction|
|Extended Credit Minimum Amount Due||5% of Total Outstanding (Min. Rs. 200 + all applicable taxes + EMI ( In case of EMI based product) + OVL amount (if any)|
|Cash Advance limit||Up to 80% of credit limit, with a maximum of Rs. 12,000 per day|
|Cash Advance Charges||Up to 3.35% per month, accounting to 40.2% per annum from the date of withdrawal|
|Cash Advance Fee SBI or Other Domestic ATMs||2.5% of transaction amount, subject to a minimum of Rs. 300|
|Cash Advance fee International ATMs||3% of transaction amount, subject to a minimum of Rs. 300|
|Overlimit Charges||2.5% of overlimit amount subject to a minimum of Rs. 500|
| Late Payment Fee||Nil for total amount due from Rs. 0 to Rs. 200|
| Late Payment Fee||Rs. 100 for total amount due greater than Rs. 200 and up to Rs. 500|
| Late Payment Fee||Rs. 400 for total amount due greater than Rs. 500 and up to Rs. 1,000|
| Late Payment Fee||Rs. 500 for total amount due greater than Rs. 1,000 and up to Rs. 10,000|
| Late Payment Fee || Rs. 750 for total amount due greater than Rs. 10,000 |
SimplySAVE SBI Card Eligibility
|Age||Applicant should be in the age group of 25to 65 years.|
|Income Regularity||He/ She must have a regular income source either he/ she should have a business or he/ she must be a salaried person.|
|Income||He/ she must have a minimum salary of 15,000|
|Credit History||His/ Her credit history must be fair because if there is any kind of settlement his/ her application can get canceled. The Credit score must be in the number group of 650-950.|
|Nationality||He/ She either should be a resident Indian or Nonresident Indian.|
Documents required for SimplySAVE SBI Card
- ID Proof
- Address Proof
- Income Proof (For Self-employed)
- Business Continuity Proof
- Balance Sheet or Audited Profit and
- Statement of recent ITR (Income Tax
- Income Proof (For Salaried)