At the time of SBI Personal Loan apply online, you need to submit very minimal documents. The documents for SBI Personal Loan that you need to submit includes your ID proof, address proof, and your income proof. SBI Personal Loan Documents submission after you apply for the loan is mandatory for the bank to check your authenticity. When you apply for the loan, you need to know SBI Personal Loan Documents required that you need to submit. SBI Bank Personal documents required is very important and is scrutinized by the bank before approving the loan. With the help of SBI Personal Loan Documents, the bank checks whether you are eligible enough to repay the loan,
SBI Personal Loan Documents Required
Personal Loan is an unsecured EMI based loan so, SBI Personal Loan Documents required is very crucial. If SBI Personal Loan Documents submission is completed as per the bank rules, then the loan approval & disbursal is quite fast. But if you fail to submit SBI Personal documents required, then your loan approval process gets delayed. So, always try to gather correct information on SBI Personal Loan Documents details and submit the documents for SBI Personal Loan.
The documents for SBI Personal Loan that you need to submit are as follows-
- Personal Loan application form
- Passport size photo
- ID proof- PAN Card, Voter ID Card, AADHAR Card, Passport.
- Address Proof- Driving License, Passport, Utility Bills like- Water, Electricity or Gas Bills.
SBI Personal Loan Documents required for Self-Employed
- ITR details of last 3 years
- Verified testimonials of Sales Tax Certificate/ Trade License/Partnership Deed/Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Audited Balance Sheet of the last 2 years and Profit & Loss statement of last 2 years
SBI Personal Documents Required For Salaried
- Last 3 months salary slip
- Form 16
- Bank a/c Statement updated of the last 6 months
Why SBI Personal Loan Documents submission is important?
To avail immediate cash, you need to know about SBI Personal Loan documents details and submit it. SBI Personal Loan documents required is very minimal and simple. There are no such hassles involved in SBI Bank Personal Loan documents required. The loan approval and disbursal process get speed up after you fulfill SBI Personal Loan documents required.
- You need to submit the proof of your identity which is a very important part of SBI Personal Loan documents requirement. The documents for SBI Personal Loan ID proof includes- your AADHAAR card, PAN card or passport.
- Another important part of SBI Bank Personal Loan documents required is your income proof. You need to submit your ITR file or salary slip to prove how much you earn to repay the loan.
- SBI Personal Loan documents details also include the proof, whether you are self-employed or salaried individual. To prove your employment type, you need to submit the documents for SBI Personal Loan.
- Whether you own a house or stay in a rented house, you need to prove it via SBI Personal Loan documents submission. The proof of your residential address is very important for availing a personal loan.