SBI Home Loan makes the dream of owning your own house into a reality. At the time of SBI Home Loan apply online, you need to submit SBI Home Loan documents list which is quite minimal. SBI Home Loan documents required include your ID proof, income & address proof. Also, you need to know about SBI Home Loan property documents required that you have to submit. Based on SBI Home Loan eligibility documents requirement is set. Before approving the loan, the bank check SBI Home Loan documents. If there is any problem regarding SBI Home Loan documents required, then your SBI Home Loan will not be sanctioned. So, if you want the home loan to be approved quickly, then you need to fulfill SBI Home Loan eligibility documents. Along with the other SBI Home Loan documents list, you should also go through the details of SBI Home Loan property documents required.
SBI Home Loan Documents Required
You need to fulfill the SBI Home Loan Documents requirement for the home loan approval. In case you do not satisfy SBI Home Loan documents requirement, SBI Home Loan approval gets delayed. So, for fast home loan approval and disbursal, you need to submit SBI Home Loan documents list as per the bank’s norms. Also, you must know about SBI Home Loan property documents required which you need to submit with the home loan application form.
Following is the SBI Home Loan documents list that you need to submit-
- Home Loan Application Form
- Statement of your personal assets
- Passport Size Photograph
- Address Proof- Last 3 months utility bills like Water or Electricity Bill, Driving License
- ID Proof- AADHAAR card, PAN card, Passport
- Updated Bank account statement of last 6 months
- Income Proof of salaried applicant- Form 16, Salary Slip of last 3 months
- Income Proof for the self-employed applicant- Audited Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss statement of last 3 years, IT return of last 2 years
- A complete record of present liabilities
SBI Home Loan Documents Required for the Guarantor
- Passport size photograph
- Signature Identification from the present banker
- Personal Liabilities and asset record
- ID proof, business proof and residential proof as mentioned above
SBI Home Loan Property Documents Required
- Registered Sale Agreement
- NOC from the builder/society
- All previous agreement for sale
- Property Tax Receip[t, Maintenance or Electricity Bill
- Occupancy Certificate
Why SBI Home Loan Documents submission is very important?
To make the dream of your own home, you can easily opt for SBI Home Loan which requires SBI Home Loan Documents submission. For quick home loan approval as well as disbursal, you need to fulfill SBI Home Loan Eligibility Documents. The requirement for SBI Home Loan Documents is quite simple and minimal. So, with proper SBI Home Loan Documents list submission, you take a step closer of owning your home into a reality.
- Both salaried and self-employed employee can opt for SBI Home Loan and submit SBI Home Loan Documents required. In order to prove your employment type, you need to submit the SBI Home Loan Documents which are valid.
- You need to prove your earning by submitting SBI Home Loan Documents for income proof. Based on these SBI Home Loan Documents submission, the bank decides your monthly repayment capacity.
- The ID proof is also a very important part of SBI Home Loan Documents required. You need to submit a copy of PAN card, AADHAAR card or Passport that includes SBI Home Loan Documents requirement.
- You also must keep in mind SBI Home Loan property Documents required for submission. The papers which are valid to prove SBI Home Loan Documents for the property must be submitted with the application form.