SBI Magnum Multicap fund is one of the most popular mutual fund schemes. SBI Magnum Multicap has allocated 59.67% on large-cap companies, 15.57% in midcap and 20.34% in small-cap funds as on January 2019. Small-Cap and Mid-Cap funds have more risk than a large-cap fund.
You can invest in SBI Magnum Multicap Fund SIP in every month with a minimum amount of Rs.500. SBI Magnum Multicap fund was released on 29th September 2005. SBI Magnum Multicap is managed by Mr.Anup Upadhyay. As on 28th February 2019, the AUM is Rs.6460.47cr. It is advisable to invest in SBI Magnum Multicap Fund Regular growth rather than SBI Magnum Multicap Fund Regular dividend because it is more profitable.
SBI Magnum Multicap fund Investment Strategy
SBI Magnum Multicap will go for a bottom-up approach about picking stocks and choosing companies across sectors/styles.
Why you choose SBI Magnum Multicap Fund?
- SBI Magnum Multicap Fund is more than fourteen years old, so this fund has seen so much market ups and downs.
- SBI Magnum Multicap Fund has given a return of 12.60% in last three years and also a 19.11% in the last five years.
- SBI Magnum Multicap Mutual Fund follows an aggressive approach in the sector-wise allocation of funds and across the market capitalizations.
- If you are someone who is looking for aggressive growth with moderately high-risk SBI Magnum Multicap Fund is best for your portfolio.
Top 10 SBI Magnum Multicap Fund holdings
|S.No.||Stock Name||Net AUM (%)|
|2||HDFC Bank Ltd.||6.81|
|3||ICICI Bank Ltd.||4.75|
|5||Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.||3.09|
|6||Axis Bank Ltd.||2.99|
|7||Colgate Palmolive (India) Ltd.||2.43|
|8||State Bank of India||2.4|
|9||Gujarat State Petronet Ltd.||2.4|
|10||Gruh Finance Ltd.||2.3|
TOP 5 Magnum Multicap Fund Sectors
|S.No.||Name of Holding||Net Assets (%)|
|1||Bank – Private||19.69|
|2||IT – Software||7.62|
|3||Finance – Housing||4.63|
|4||Cement and Construction Materials||4.55|
|5||Household and Personal Products||4.37|
Magnum Multicap Fund Details
- AUM Size- Rs.6460.47cr.
- Expense Ratio- 1.98% (28th February 2019)
- Launch Date- 29th September 2005
- Benchmark- S&P BSE 500 Index
- Risk- Moderately High
- Return Since Launch- 12.30%
|S&P BSE 500 TRI||7.20||15.44||14.48||16.96|
|Rank within Category||22||21||6||18|
|Number of funds in category||45||42||35||27|
As on Mar 27, 2019