BPCL SBI Card is a fuel credit card launched on December 2017 by SBI in collaboration with Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. (BPCL). BPCL SBI Credit Card helps in fuel saving to the optimum level. SBI BPCL Credit Card benefits a huge section of people who conmsumes fuel on everyday basis. You can easily avail reward points, cashback and other exciting offers with the usage of BPCL SBI Card benefits. Based on BPCL SBI Card details, you get a detailed idea on BPCL SBI Card charges and SBI BPCL Card annual fees. When you are opting for BPCL SBI Card, you need to pay Rs. 499 as joining fee under BPCL SBI Card charges. And you need to pay Rs. 499 under SBI BPCL Card annual fees. On using BPCL SBI Card for your fuel saving, you tend to earn BPCL SBI Card reward points and SBI BPCL credit points which you can use it as and when you need it.
BPCL SBI Credit Card Features
When you opt for BPCL SBI Card, you can check BPCL SBI Card status after BPCL SBI Card login. So, BPCL SBI Card is very easy to avail and is quite convenient and accessible. Based on BPCL SBI Credit Card information, you can easily earn SBI BPCL Credit card points and BPCL SBI Card reward points and then can go for SBI BPCL Card rewards redemption.
Here are some of the unique features of BPCL SBI Credit Card features-
- You can easily use BPCL SBI Card as it is an international credit card. BPCL SBI Card outlets are almost 24 millions worldwide with almost 3,25,000 BPCL SBI Card outlets in India.
- With BPCL SBI Credit Card, you can pay your utility bills like water, electricity bills without any hassle by using the facility of Easy Bill pay.
- Based on your eligibility, BPCL SBI Card limit is set. So, the more you satisfy BPCL SBI Card eligibility, the higher will be BPCL SBI Card limit.
- In order to get saved from high-interest credit card dues, you can opt for SBI BPCL card balance transfer the outstanding balance of other credit cards of different banks.
- When you avail BPCL SBI Card, you get to enjoy the welcome gift of worth Rs. 500 which is in the form of 2,000 activation bonus reward points.
- For immediate cash requirement, you can easily obtain a cheque or draft against your BPCL SBI Card limit.
- You can opt for increasing the purchasing power of your spouse, parents, siblings or children with the help of BPCL SBI Credit Card. This can be done using the add-on card facility provided by BPCL SBI Card.
BPCL SBI Card Benefits
SBI BPCL Credit Card benefits wide mass of consumer and makes their life more simplified and easy.
Following are the BPCL SBI Card benefits explained below-
- When you pay the joining fee of BPCL SBI Card, you are gifted 2,000 activation bonus reward points which is worth of Rs. 500.
- You will be credited SBI BPCL Credit Card reward points after 20 days of the joining fee payment. Also, you can opt for BPCL SBI Card redeem of reward points almost instantly if you purchase fuel at BPCL SBI Card outlets or BPCL SBI Card vouchers.
Fuel Freedom Benefits
- Using BPCL SBI Card, you will enjoy surcharge waiver of maximum Rs. 100 in one month which equals to an annual savings of Rs. 1200.
- BPCL SBI Card also offers 4.25% valueback (1% fuel surcharge waiver on each transaction up to Rs. 4000+13X reward points equals to 3.25%) at any of the BPCL petrol pump throughout the country.
- On your every Rs. 100 spent on your utility bill payments, you get to enjoy 5X BPCL SBI Card reward points.
- Also, you avail 5X BPCL SBI Card reward points on each Rs. 100 spent on dining, departmental stores & movies.
- You also earn 1 BPCL SBI Card reward points for each Rs. 100 that you spent on non-fuel purchases.
Value Back Benefits
- On each transaction up to Rs. 4000, you will be benefitted with 3.25%+fuel surcharge waiver of 1%.
- You can earn 4.25% valueback if you purchase fuel using BPCL SBI Card at BPCL petrol pumps. (In a single billing cycle, the maximum BPCL SBI Card reward points can be earned is 1300)
- According to Indian Government, you are benefitted with additional 0.75% valueback on BPCL SBI Card.
SBI BPCL Credit Card Fees
BPCL SBI Credit Card charges and fees are provided in the following table-
|Fees & Charges||Amount|
|Renewal Fee||Up to Rs. 499 valid from 2nd year onwards.|
|Overlimit Fee||2.5% of overlimit amount where Rs. 500 is the minimum amount|
|Cash Advance Fee||2.5% of the amount transacted. Rs. 300 is the minimum amount (SBI or other ATMs) 3% of the transacted amount where Rs. 300 is the minimum amt. (International ATMs)|
|Extended Credit Charges||Up to 3.35% each month, related to 40.2% p.a., from the transaction date|
|Cash Advance Charges||Up to 3.35% in each month, relatable to 40.2% p.a., from the withdrawal date|
|Payment Dishonour Fee||2% of payment amount (minimum amount must be Rs. 300)|
|Statement Retrieval Fee||Rs. 100 for each statement (muts be 2 months old)|
|Late Payment Fee||For the amount due above Rs. 25,000- Rs. 950 For amount due lies between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 25,000- Rs. 800 Amount due ranging between Rs. 1000 to Rs. 10,000- Rs. 600 Total amount due between Rs. 500 to Rs. 1000- Rs. 400 Total due amount lies between Rs. 200 to Rs. 500- Rs. 100 If the Total amount due ranging from Rs. 0 to Rs. 200- Nil|