HDFC Ergo Health Insurance provides so many health insurance policies to fulfill their customer needs. A top-up health insurance plan is kind of a topping of a pizza. A top-up plan provides extra coverage on your current health insurance policy; you just have to pay little more to avail this.
Key Features of HDFC Ergo Top up Health Insurance plan
- There are no sub-limits of coverage on pre-hospitalization and post-hospitalization expenses in this health insurance policy.
- No sub-limits of coverage for day care procedures.
- The quick response time for a cashless claim is six hours, or the company pays an extra penalty charge for it.
- The premium price is low but the coverage is high.
- Can avail the tax benefit under section 80D.
- You can avail 5% discount if you have taken it continuously for three years.
- You can cancel this policy even in fifteen days and it will be refunded but if you have claimed already refund won’t be applicable.
- You can renew your policy throughout lifetime but you have to pay the renewal premium within thirty days of the due date.
- You don’t have to be worried if you already have made a claim your premium price won’t be changed.
- Two children, spouse, parents, and in-laws can be covered under the policy. Individual and family floater both policies are available in this.
Benefits of HDFC Health Suraksha Top Up Health Insurance
- The claim settlement is hassle-free; you don’t need so many documents to claim.
- Avail the 80D tax benefit.
- Sum insured is increased by 5% on every claim free renewal.
- The policyholder should be in the age group of 18 to 65 years old.
- Children aged between 23 years to 91 days can be insured.
- If you don’t have any pre-existing disease there is no need for medical checkup up to fifty-five years.