HDFC Credit Cards are one of the best financial tool which offers easy and convenient transactions. But do you know about HDFC Credit Card Interest Rate that is charged? Got confused. Let’s make it simple. HDFC Credit Card Interest Rate is charged if you pay the minimum balance or less than that. Depending on your outstanding amount, HDFC Bank Credit Card Interest Rate is charged. If you are someone who pays the total credit card bill on time, then you do not have to pay HDFC Credit Card Interest Rate. But HDFC Credit Card Interest Rate after minimum amount due is charged based on your credit card type. You can convert your outstanding amount into easy EMI scheme to avoid paying HDFC Credit Card Interest Rate which is quite high. HDFC Credit Card Interest Rate on EMI is very pocket-friendly.
Things to know about HDFC Credit Card Interest Rate
- You need to remember the statement date and the due date of the credit card bill statement.
- Your previous month’s expenditure is generated on the day of the Statement date. The due date is also called grace period which lies between 20 to 25 days from the statement date. You must pay the card bill within the due date.
- But HDFC Credit Card Interest Rate after due date is charged if you do not pay the bill. Usually, HDFC Credit Card Interest Rate is maximum 3.49%. But HDFC Credit Card Interest Rate might change depending on various factors.
- If you pay the outstanding amount in full within the due date, then you are free from HDFC Credit Card Interest Rate payment.
- Your credit card type, credit history, and some other important factors affect HDFC Credit Card Interest Rate.
- If you are facing difficulty in paying HDFC Credit Card Interest Rate then you can choose SmartEMI option.
- Your outstanding amount gets converted into EMI. HDFC Credit Card Interest Rate on EMI is quite low which you can pay as an installment.
- HDFC Credit Card Smart EMI Interest Rate makes your credit card bill payment more easy and budget-friendly.
- With heavy usage of credit card, you can pay the bill without hurting the budget using HDFC Credit Card Interest Rate on EMI.
- HDFC Credit Card Smart EMI Interest Rate charged is very pocket friendly which reduces the stress of paying a huge amount at once.
- You need to compare and then go for applying credit card. This is because HDFC Credit Card Interest Rate depends on the type of the card.
HDFC Credit Card Interest Rate Charged on Different Credit Cards
|Types of HDFC Credit Card||Monthly %|
|Infinia Credit Card||1.99%|
|Diners Black Credit Card|
|JetPrivilege Diners Club Credit Card|
|Credit Card Issued against fixed deposit||1.99%|
|Regalia Credit Card||3.49%|
|Doctors Regalia Credit Card|
|Signature Credit Card|
|Regalia First Credit Card|
|JetPrivilege Platinum Credit Card|
|Platinum Times Credit Card|
|JetPrivilege Signature Credit Card|
|Doctor’s Superia Credit Card|
|Titanium Edge Credit Card|
|Teacher’s Credit Card|
|Platinum Edge Credit Card|
|Diners Club Premium Credit Card|
|MoneyBack Credit Card|
|Diners Club Rewardz Credit Card|
|Snapdeal Credit Card|