ICICI Bank provides a home loan to its customer with minimum interest rate and with a minimum document. A person can check his or her ICICI Home Loan status by easily calling the customer care no which is 1800 200 3344. Or you can easily go to the nearest branch and can get to know your status.
ICICI Home Loan eligibility criteria
- The minimum age for the ICICI Home Loan is 21 years.
- You should complete the ICICI Home Loan before 65 years.
- You should have a stable source of income if you are applying for home loan.
- If you are applying for home loan with co-applicant his/her age should be 18 years old.
- The minimum income should be Rs. 25,000.
- Your CIBIL Score must be 750 or above.
- FOIR- Minimum FOIR must be 0.75
ICICI Bank home loan status check online
You can easily check your ICICI Bank home loan application status at any time and any place you want. When you will check the ICICI Bank home loan status you have to input these things
- Reference Number
- Form Number
- PAN Number
- Date of Birth
How to track your ICICI Home Loan application status?
If you have completed the application process, you may want to check what is the current or present status of ICICI Home Loan application. You can track your application online by following these steps.
- When you log in to that portal you have to put the reference number which is the key of your checking of home loan application status.
- If you have forgotten your reference number or if you are not carrying it with you also can check the ICICI Home loan application status. You just have to fill a form which will include your name, date of birth, which loan product you have chosen, loan amount required, PAN no, Then you just can simply click the submit button and you can see your ICICI Home loan application status.