The State Bank of India has launched a new shopping credit card ‘SBI Card Unnati’ to benefit the shoppers of all economic classes. SBI Unnati Credit Card launched by India’s premier bank has focused on Unnati meaning ‘progress’ of Indian citizens to shift them towards making a digitized and cashless economy. Also, SBI Card Unnati is tri-colored to epitomize the spirit of our nation. SBI Card Unnati benefits a common man to use a credit card to make their basic transactions like- shopping, bill payments, etc. You can opt for SBI Card Unnati apply online where you do not have any credit history. But you must remember that SBI Credit Card Unnati is a secured card which you can avail against a fixed deposit of Rs. 25,000 (which is minimum). Based on SBI Card Unnati eligibility, the amount for SBI Credit Card Unnati limit is set. SBI Card Unnati offers an annual fee waiver for the first four years. You have to pay Rs. 499 from the 5th year onwards.
SBI Card Unnati Features
SBI Credit Card Unnati has significant features which are discussed below-
- SBI Card Unnati offers a great advantage of no annual fee payment for the first four years. This means SBI Credit Card Unnati can be used by individuals of all economic classes for free of cost in the first four years.
- SBI Credit Card Unnati has accepted worldwide over 3,25,000 SBI Card Unnati outlets in India and a total of 24 million outlets around the world.
- You can use the facility of add-on cards under SBI Credit Card Unnati to empower their parents, children, spouse or siblings.
- Your utility bill payment process gets very convenient using SBI Card Unnati.
- You can easily opt for SBI Card Unnati balance transfer to go for a lower interest rate in the EMI payment.
- Without swiping the card, you can easily waive SBI Card Unnati to secure your transaction. SBI Credit Card Unnati offers the benefit of contactless technology.
SBI Card Unnati Benefits
- SBI Credit Card Unnati does not charge any annual fee for the first four years. So, in a true sense, SBI Unnati Card is a zero fee card.
- At the time of issuing SBI Card Unnati, you need to have Rs. 25,000 as fixed deposit in SBI.
- You can enjoy fuel surcharge waiver of 1% for every transaction within Rs. 5000 to Rs. 3000.
- If you spend Rs. 100, then you will be gifted 1 reward point.
- In the case of your annual spend of Rs. 50,000 or more, you will earn Rs. 500 cashback.
- SBI Card Unnati reward points redemption will offer you a huge variety of gifts from the rewards catalog.
SBI Card Unnati Eligibility
- You must be an Indian resident.
- Your minimum and maximum age limit lie between 21 to 65 years.
- Low or no credit history is also applicable
- You must have a fixed deposit of at least Rs. 25,000.