The State Bank of India provides a range of Credit Cards to its customer. SBI Card Prime is one of them. You can avail SBI Card Prime benefits at any where any time. Also SBI Card Prime annual fee is also low and SBI Card Prime features are easily accessible. SBI Card Prime annual fee is only Rs. 2999. SBI Card Prime limit will be dependent on your SBI Card Prime eligibility. SBI Card Prime offers amazing reward point programs. Usually SBI Card Prime reward points value is 20 on spent 100 in utility bill payments, also SBI Card Prime reward points value is 20 on spent of 100 in your birth day, SBI Card Prime reward points value is 15 on spent of 100 at preferred partners- Reliance Footprint, Reliance Smart, Reliance Fresh, BigBasket, Reliance Trends, and Sahakari Bhandar Stores and many more. You also can get SBI Card Prime e-vouchers, if you spend 50,000 quarterly you can get pizza hut vouchers of Rs. 1000 also you can get SBI Card Prime e-vouchers of Yatra or Pantaloon on spend of Rs. 500000.You can go for SBI Card Prime apply online for more SBI Card Prime benefits.
SBI Card Prime Features
As said before SBI Card Prime features are amazing and easy to use you can use your SBI Card Prime at anywhere at any time. So, if you are a SBI Card Prime holder you can avail the SBI Card Prime benefits.
New generation transaction
SBI Card Prime is very fast and the most amazing thing about SBI Card Prime is you can make a transaction without making any contact. You don’t have to hand over your SBI Card Prime to anyone you just can wave the SBI Card Prime at a secure reader to transact.
SBI Card Prime is accepted at over 24 million outlets across the globe, which also includes 325000 outlets in India.
SBI Card Prime comes with lot of facilities it will cover air accident which can cost over Rs. 50 lakh which also gives a complimentary SBI Card Prime liability cover of Rs. 1lakh. The cover is valid for a period of 48 hours prior to reporting of loss to 7 days post reporting of loss.
You can replace your SBI Card Prime Card at anywhere in the world they provide an extremely good 24*7 customer care service which will help you on your emergency even when they are traveling at abroad.
Add on Cards
You can get add on cards with SBI Card Prime for your family members like spouse, parents, children, siblings to give them the power to spend and fulfill their wishes.
Cash on the go
With the help of SBI Card Prime you can withdraw cash from over 1 million Visa ATMs around the globe.
SBI care about you so they make sure that you don’t lose the card, SBI Card Prime has chip and pin enabled in case of counterfeiting and skimming.
Pay your bill
With the help of SBI Card Prime you can pay your utility bills like electric bill, mobile bill, and water bill with SBI Card Prime.
To get a lower rate of interest customers can transfer the outstanding balance of other banks account to SBI Card Prime.
SBI Card Prime holders can enjoy the flexibility of paying easy monthly installments.
SBI Card Prime Benefits
- SBI Card Prime offers its customer welcome SBI Card Prime e-vouchers worth of Rs. 3000 from Bata/ Hush Puppies, Marks and Spencer, Pantaloons, Shoppers stop and Yatra.com.
- SBI Card Prime reward points value is 20 on spent 100 in utility bill payments (5% value), also SBI Card Prime reward points value is 20 on spent of 100 in your birthday, SBI Card Prime reward points value is 15 on spent of 100 at preferred partners- Reliance Footprint, Reliance Smart, Reliance Fresh, BigBasket, Reliance Trends, and Sahakari Bhandar Stores (3.75% value), SBI Card Prime reward points value is 10 on spend of 100 on dining, groceries, departmental stores, and movies(2.5% value), and in other cases 2 reward points on spend of 100 (0.50% value). 1 reward point value is- 0.25.
- SBI Card Prime also offers e-gift vouchers if you spend 50,000 quarterly you can get pizza hut vouchers of Rs. 1000 also you can get SBI Card Prime e-vouchers of Yatra or Pantaloon on spend of Rs. 500000.
- You can get 4 complimentary visits to international priority pass lounges every year. You can get 2 visits per quarter outside India and 8 complimentary visits per year to domestic visa/ master card lounges in India (2 visits/ quarter)
SBI Card Prime Fees & Charges
|Annual Fee||Rs. 2,999 (One-Time)|
|Renewal Fee||Rs. 2,999|
|Add-on Fee (per annum)||Nil|
|Extended Credit Interest Free Credit Period||20-50 days, applicable only on retail purchases and if previous month’s outstanding balance is paid in full|
|Extended Credit Charges||Up to 3.35% per month, accounting to 40.2% per annum, from the date of transaction|
|Extended Credit Minimum Amount Due||5% of Total Outstanding (Min. Rs. 200 + all applicable taxes + EMI ( In case of EMI based product) + OVL amount (if any)|
|Cash Advance limit||Up to 80% of the credit limit, maximum Rs. 15,000 per day|
|Free Credit Period||Nil|
|Cash Advance Charges||Up to 3.35% per month accounting to 40.2% per annum from the date of withdrawal|
|Cash Advance Fee SBI or Other Domestic ATMs||2.5% of withdrawal or Rs. 300 per transaction, whichever is higher|
|Cash Advance fee International ATMs||3% of withdrawal or Rs. 300 per transaction, whichever is higher|
|Overlimit Charges||2.5% of the over limit amount subject to a minimum of Rs. 500|
|Late Payment Fee||
Nil for the total amount due from Rs. 0 to Rs. 200
Rs. 100 for the total amount due greater than Rs. 200 and up to Rs. 500
Rs. 400 for the total amount due greater than Rs. 500 and up to Rs. 1,000
Rs. 600 for the total amount due greater than Rs. 1,000 and up to Rs. 10,000
Rs. 800 for the total amount due greater than 10,000 and up to Rs. 25,000
Rs. 950 for the total amount due greater than Rs. 25,000
Eligibility of SBI Card Prime
- You must be in the age group of 21-70 years of age.
- Add on Credit Cardholder must be above 15 years.
- The applicant can be residential or non- residential.
- Applicant must have a monthly income Over Rs. 75,000.