American Express in India offers various kinds of Credit Cards to its customer. American Express Credit Card is also called Amex Card. You can opt for Amex Card Apply. After your application of Amex Credit Card Login has done you can track your Amex Credit Card Status. Also, Amex Card Rewards program is amazing and comes with a lot of Amex Card Offers. After you got your Amex Card you will also get an Amex Account so if you need to check your Amex Card Statement you can do your Amex Credit Card Login and can check.
Amex Card features
- You can avail various kinds of Amex Credit Cards so you can choose whatever you want.
- Earn amazing fuel surcharge waiver.
- Get the benefit of zero lost card liability from you lost Amex Card.
- Earn amazing reward points benefits by using your Amex Card Rewards program.
- The joining fee for Amex Card is very low.
- When you opt for Amex Card Apply you and your Amex Credit Card login has done then you can check your Amex Card Application Status.
- Also, you can check your Amex Credit Card Login to know your Amex Card Statement.
- The renewal fee for Amex Card is very low.
- Earn 4000 bonus membership rewards points if you spend 2000 within 60 days.
- You can redeem your Amex Card rewards for 18 and 24K gold collection.
Amex Card Eligibility
- Credit score must be more than 700.
- Age should be 24 or above.
- Applicant should be self-employed or salaried professional.
- Applicant should be a resident of India.
- Applicant should have a valid bank account.
|Amex credit card variant||Regular reward points||Accelerated/milestone reward points|
|American Express Membership Rewards Credit Card||For every Rs.50 spent on the card, you get 1 reward point||· 1000 points on completing 4 monthly transactions each of Rs. 1,000 or more.· 5,000 points on first-year card renewal.|
|American Express Gold Card||For every Rs.50 spent on the card, you get 1 reward point||· 5,000 points on first-year card renewal.· 1000 points on completing 6 monthly transactions each of Rs. 1,000 or more.|
|American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card||For every Rs.50 spent on the card, you get 1 reward point||Up to 20 bonus points on spends at partner stores.|
|American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card||For every Rs.50 spent on the card, you get 1 reward point||· Accelerated reward points on select spend.· Up to 20 reward points on every Rs.100 spent at partner stores.· 7,500 points on annual spends of Rs.1.90 lakhs.|
|Jet Airways American Express Platinum Credit Card||For every Rs.150 spent on the card, you get 8 JPMiles||· 5,000 Bonus JPMiles on every renewal.· 16 JPMiles for every Rs. 150 spent for booking tickets on Jet Airways website.|