In today’s cashless world, use of credit card is very common. For any online transaction starting from booking movie tickets to flight tickets, paying electricity bill to shop, you can use a credit card. Credit card offers cash back, reward points and also interest-free period.
Usually, there is a certain annual fee that is charged on credit card. But there are zero annual fee credit cards which offer a wide range of benefits. Paying an extra amount for an annual fee of credit card can be easily avoided if you go for zero annual fee credit cards. If you are someone who spends wisely and opts for credit cards with optimum benefits, then you can definitely go for zero annual fee credit cards.
To help you out with this, here we present top 5 credit cards with zero annual fees in 2019.
|Credit Card Name||Features||Annual Fee Charged|
|IndusInd Platinum Credit card||Enjoy traveling benefits such as- reservation of hotel, trip assistance, and other services Get access to around 700 airport lounges around the world with complimentary pass membership||Nil|
|SBI Card Unnati||Waive of 1% fuel surcharge on transactions ranging between Rs. 500 and Rs. 3000 Enjoy cashback of around Rs. 500 if Rs. 50,000 is spent in a year||Nil|
|Axis Insta Easy Credit Card||Enjoy a discount of 15% at preferred restaurants on the dining bills You can withdraw cash for a credit limit of 100%.||Nil|
|ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card||Enables secure and fast payments with contactless technology Based on retail transactions of every Rs. 100, earn 2 PAYBACK points||Nil|
|YES Prosperity Edge Credit Card||As a primary credit card holder, get coverage up to Rs. 65 lakhs on insurance Enjoy complimentary 12 golf lessons each year at preferred golf courses throughout India.||Nil|
Benefits of Credit Cards
- Credit cards can be used all around the world.
- Various reward points, cash back are offered when you use a credit card for any transaction.
- Paying the credit card bill on time helps in boosting your credit score.
- Different types of credit cards are available to serve different needs namely- fuel credit cards, travel credit cards, lifestyle credit cards and so on.
- A credit card is a very convenient mode of payment.
- The hassle-free transaction is possible through the credit card.
- No need to carry liquid cash in the wallet. You just need to carry your credit card for your payments.
- The credit card is a savior at times of any financial emergency.
- Zero annual fee credit cards offer different types of benefits.