SBI Bluechip Fund - Growth

41.2118

( NAV change from the previous, NAV as on 11/11/2019 )

Launch Date

2006-02-14 00:00:00.0

AUM

NA
(as on date NA)

Benchmark

S&P BSE 100 TRI

Fund Manager

Ms. Sohini Andani

Risk: Moderately High

SBI Bluechip Fund Overview

SBI Bluechip Fund is an open-ended equity fund which provides opportunities to invest in long term capital growth. Under SBI Bluechip Fund, money is invested in a diversified mix of debt and money-related instruments, along with equity and equity-related instruments. SBI Bluechip Fund was launched on 20th January 2006 with a benchmark of S&P BSE 100. SBI Bluechip Fund has invested almost 70% of its assets in equity and equity related instruments. The remaining 30% is invested in a mix of money market instruments, fixed or floating rate debt instruments and foreign securities. SBI Bluechip Fund comes with two investment options SBI Bluechip Fund Growth and SBI Bluechip Fund Dividend. But if you are looking for long run SBI Bluechip Fund Growth is the best option to invest in. SBI Bluechip Fund Expense Ratio is very low. SBI Bluechip Fund is doing well over the years you can check the SBI Bluechip Fund NAV and SBI Bluechip Fund Performance to know about it. There is no exit load if you exit after one year. Before you invest in you must check the SBI Bluechip Fund Portfolio to know about the fund, though SBI Bluechip Fund portfolio is well diversified. AS SBI Bluechip Fund is an equity fund the risk is moderately high.

Eligibility Criteria to invest in SBI Bluechip Fund

  • Individual should be an Indian Citizen
  • Minor through parent/lawful guardian
  • Foreign Institutional Investors
  • Financial Institutions and Investment Institutions
  • Non-resident Indians/Persons of Indian origin residing abroad
  • Association of Persons
  • Partner(s) of Partnership Firms.
  • Societies
  • Karta of Hindu Undivided Family
  • Companies
  • Trusts

Documents Required to invest in SBI Bluechip Fund

Along with the KYC application of the applicant, following are the essential documents for investing in SBI Bluechip Fund -

  • PAN Card
  • ID Proof- AADHAR Card, Voter ID Card.
  • Residential Proof
  • Passport size Photographs
  • Duly filled application form
  • KYC Acknowledgement
  • Declaration of 3rd party (for minors)

SBI Bluechip Fund Advantages

  • SBI Bluechip Fund is doing very good over the years, you also can check the SBI Bluechip Fund NAV and SBI Bluechip Fund Performance to know about the fund.
  • SBI Bluechip Fund Portfolio is well diversified, so any part of the fund is not doing well or not giving much return the other parts will cover for it.
  • The SBI Bluechip Fund Expense ratio is very low only 1.70% which is very low compared to other equity funds.
  • SBI Bluechip Fund comes with two investment option SBI Bluechip Fund Growth and SBI Bluechip Fund Dividend but you can invest in SBI Bluechip Fund Growth for better return.
  • You can track SBI Bluechip Fund investment online and you can have a track record for your SBI Bluechip Fund at anytime anywhere.
SIP Calculator
I Want To Invest
I Am Expecting Yearly Return Of
No. Of Months
By investing per month we can expect 4946277 return with a steady growth of   for Months.
Calculate

Other Funds